ZBrushCentral

Magic Bottle....for the Middle Aged Man In You

Forgot about this one Ron :wink:

You said (QUOTE):
Atwooki…lol…post that pic :+1: :smiley: :+1: Inquiring minds wanna see:red_circle:

I did :slight_smile: Which (who) enquiring minds, I wonder why? DO tell !

I posted a fish pic of mine for you as a fellow angler by the way :slight_smile:

C.

… every once in a while there are posts of a more personal kind, making this forum here more interesting, telling of life as it should be - opposed to being as it is at any given moment (sorry for my bad English, btw.).

No really: it is kind of fun if you see what a youth has to say to make up for the loss of hair, about chemicals to help along the way, etc.
So from one “angler” to another: I found that you can go along without actually doing weird things to the outcrops on the top of your body!
All you really need is some kind of software to make you look all shiny and new.
You do not believe?
Well, just look at it (pic), and >> does this guy look like 60??

Attachments

zme.jpg

Sorry, forgot (and this is doing something for my statistics as well):

to really appreciate what this software did for me, you need the pic called “before”.
So, just pick one of this crowd - either one - and you’ll see the difference easy enough!

Attachments

zzz.jpg

sexy devil you!:smiley:

… well - thanks, but it is not only about visuals!
Makes you look distinguished, act wisely - a bit like Merlin maybe - but, there are worse things to live along with :D.

Good on ya Zaphod :wink:

Couldn’t agree more:

but, there are worse things to live along with

Such as lack of responsiveness to ones own thread, and second hand information :wink: Great pics by the way - is that Photoshop wizardry?

Chris

Wizardry?
Well, quite honestly, no - I am really looking this way (maybe more the other way, concerning the singular picture - sad to say but true).
There’s nothing like being threefold, tried other forms of being >> would not have it any other way.

Forgot about this one Ron :wink:

You said (QUOTE):
Atwooki…lol…post that pic :+1: :smiley: :+1: Inquiring minds wanna see :red_circle:

I did :slight_smile: Which (who) enquiring minds, I wonder why? DO tell !

I posted a fish pic of mine for you as a fellow angler by the way

lol I forgot about this thread too…I wasn’t getting my email notifications of the thread still being alive for whatever reason…I will resubscribe now…sorry…I havent been around that much for the past month and a half or so…ie a couple of trips, a vacation and finally a little bit of fishing…(waiting for my friend to get duplicates made of the fish so I can scan and share) not much fishing going on right now…we are having very low water levels and extremely hot and humid weather…over a hundred yesterday and today…and the heat index is worse…and no rain in sight…:cry: thank God for Air conditioning:D

Love that nile perch…looks like a giant large mouth bass…how long did it take to land that monster? Eight pound fish are about the largest I have been able to land so far this season… thnx for sharing Chris…look forward to more pics…will show my buddies your trophy…that is very impressive…

You have that David Bowie look going on…I like it:+1:

Zaphod…I hope I look as good as you when I do hit 60 or rather if I hit 60…age does have a lot of do with how a person carries themselves…ie what’s on the inside…I mean how many men or women you have met over the years and though they may have physical beauty, they appear so ugly due to their attitudes, actions and what comes from their mouthes…but there comes a time (which I have been at for a couple of years now) that the self vanity greets me in the mirror daily…more lines, alot of grey and the vision of my face turning into my fathers face before my very eyes…that is what I fight…and it does become depressing…

The funny thing about the timing of rediscovering this thread is that today I bought more hair color. Then I just had sat down to check the forum and found that this thread was active again…very twilight zone-ish to me…

I shaved my head bald a couple of months ago, in the spring…and now its back to normal. Though I loved the ease of maintenance, I was concerned it might not grow back…but alas it did…

so the fight goes on …lol…and I know I will ultimately lose the battle of age and midlife probs, I will continue protest against nature.

I like the Merlin look…if I could pull that look off as good as you I would. :+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

pics to follow in a little bit…

Ron
catfishmn@aol.com

The Problem(s), dad’s reminder, and the Temporary solution in a box…(ps…been out running errands in the heat today so I look even more crazed…muhahahhahahahah) the wife is now home and hopefully will give me a hand makin sure I have the head covered…I haven’t done this since the last coloring…and though I had the owl horn eyebrows I wont color them…I let my sister do it last time and it was her first time for facial hair…(I didnt know this at the time) and I ended up with Charlie Chaplan eyebrows and mustache…took a week for it to come off my skin…grrrrr…:laughing: will post the results later…

the thread lives…and feel free to give your own stories, advice, solutions etc…
Ron
paintingPicandMe 013b.jpg

Attachments

paintingPicandMe 008b.jpg

paintingPicandMe 005b.jpg

paintingPicandMe 002painting.jpg

… clean up your PM-folder!:lol:

thnx for the heads up…I just cleared out 4 old pms. I forget it only holds fifty…
Ron

nite nite all…