ZBrushCentral

Maerlgog Ghezyeht'kon

Hi Andre. Here is the link www.boxxtechnologies.com I hope you don’t get sticker shock because they are not inexpensive computers. :smiley:

Nice computers Lonnie. I can’t possibly imagine why you would want one of those. :rolleyes: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :eek:

huh, mentat, you already have a fast machine :wink: i do have a mac g4, 350 mhz (ahem) and 1 gig ram. macos 9.0 and the small wacom graphire. so not much speed but enough ram. :rolleyes: i would like to have one of the new g5, but well money…

Thanks Menta 7 your information has been very useful to me.
Congratulations again for your work¡¡

Great character work Lonnie, This guy looks fierce!
Excellent work as always!
Best regards,
Michael

Hi Mentat the seven
I remark one more time that the merchant creature has a prognathus face :smiley:
Pilou

Thought I would try the new BumpViewer Material on this guy. :slight_smile: I really like this new material.

Thanx for the ‘BOXX’ link, Lonnie…

I’m considering an upgrade from my DELL Workstation, and this looks like a good place to start… :cool:

Mentat7 this look impressive¡¡¡

once again I hate you lon…LOL…you know I am kidding ya’…outstanding use of the new material. totally jealous now :stuck_out_tongue:

This is outstanding work without a doubt! And that use of noise is both a great tip and very effective.

At this high level of quality, maybe it’s okay to get into some subtle feelings?

You see, one thing bothers me a bit. The feeling of “reality” is there and it’s strong - but i get the feeling that i’m looking at a real bronze statue, not at a real creature. Does that make any sense?

Sorry, i’m just a newbie, and don’t know how to express this in ZBrush language.

Anyone else get that feeling?

Well, i made my comment above before i saw the new BumpViewer version - that took it “over the edge” for me.

Now i get real goosebumps from this creature’s reality.

Only small critique is that the texture of the inner ear looks a bit much like the hair texture, as if the ear was cut out and the hair showing through the hole.

Amazing work! :+1:

wow ,looking good , gotta try out that material :slight_smile:

Cool character, Mentat. :+1: :+1: