ZBrushCentral

Lunch time....

Some adds… (zbrush render)

I begin a monkey. I probably cling him to the branch/staff. I just groom the forelegs for the moment.

MonkeyWip01.jpg

I Continue to groom the monkey…

Attachments

MonkeyWip02.jpg

Are you going to paint these? Its all coming along great!

Please paint in the end. Great job.:slight_smile:

Sneil,erocked : Thk you. I hope i’ll have the time to paint it. but for the moment It’s not finish ;). I just work on it less than 1 hour per day so…so it’s a bit long

An update with the pose : (Zbrush render with the basic material)Someone has a tip to transpose with fibermesh ? because i had lot of problems…so i do a soft pose.

Attachments

Troll_Pose03.jpg

Troll_Pose02.jpg

Troll_Pose01.jpg

Today I start to polypaint (eye and begin the head skin ) I also try different setup for the BPR render.

TrollHeadPaintWip01.jpg

I continue the polypaint. I use spotlight it’s work very well. Bpr render+photoshop to composite

Attachments

Color_Troll01.jpg

fantastic model.really love the polypainting.:+1::wink:

Render with BPR + photoshop

A wip woman head…Zbrush render.

Awesome

A small update.Render Zbrush + photoshop composite

Attachments

Womanhead_WIP2.jpg

Amazing ! really nice work

TomatoVFX, Erocked : Thk a lot for your comments ;)Update on her eyes, lips ect…

Attachments

Womanhead_WIP3.jpg

Nice skin details. Like it.waiting for the textured one.;):+1:

Diablo: thk you, i don’t no yet if i 'll texture it…for the moment it’s just to practise and use fibermesh.Test FIbermesh for the hairs (BPR and viewport capture)…very hard to style long hair…if someone has some tips ;)I also put 2 diffrents basic materials with diffrents specular setup (for the head and lips)

Attachments

Womanhead_WIP4.jpg

Nice work bro ! how did you make the hair straight like that ?:+1:

TomatoVFX : thk. for the hair I use the smooth brush to straight and also the mobe brush and groom brush strong (Mask and polygroup very useful too)Here a Bpr render + photoshop and the passes.

Womanhead01.jpg