ZBrushCentral

Luis Gomez-Guzman Sketchbook

Hi Luis,
wonderful pieces. I love especially the baby Batman, the Yoda and the Sci-Fi Pinup.
Compliments.
Did you never tried to print your pieces?
Mattia

These are so awesome! The Little Batman and Yoda are my favorites. I also really like the platforms you created for each character. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great Work!!

I found your stuff a while ago and i was really inspired to pick up 3d again after a long rest. The way you
model is real nice. like your space suit with cartoon scull, every line has its place, nothing is there by chance
Like you create every single fold or wrinkle for a purpose, its real clean as well.
No messy spots its all perfect and that i like. your style is one of a kind it has a disney and graff
feel, style and your renders are spot on to. some people just stand out above the crowd, your one of them. Thanks for sharing :+1: :sunglasses:

una maravilla como siempre Luis! / wonderful as always Luis!

Excellent works!

As ARTBOT stated, I did not want the gallery to end either! :smiley:
So, cool!

Ugh, your work is so sweet. I’m in love!
More please!!

Wow…I really…really love your style!

I’m dying these are amazing! Baby Batman just melts my heart :smiley:

Luis, I am a huge fan of your work! Love all of it.

Thanks again for your kind words, I really appreciate it!
I would like to print some of them in grey clay like the renders I do, but most of the designs are from other artists and also have rights (batman, yoda, etc…) so it is not easy I suppose.

I´ll keep posting more for sure! :slight_smile:

Cool work Luis!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

These are fantastic. Very inspirational stuff, thanks for posting!

Beautiful work, Luis - You’re getting across a lot of character expression in your posing, and the stylized hair and textures are really nice! Great examples of how to handle introducing some stylized complexity into cartoony forms.

Really, really nice sculpts. Thx for sharing.

amazing as usual Luis! congrats on the top row! definitely well deserved :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

An other 3D sculpt I just finish, translating an already designed character, “Cichol” into chibi manga proportions.
Hope you like it!

Cichol_clay_LuisGomezGuzman.jpgCichol_color_LuisGomezGuzman.jpg

Attachments

Cichol_clay_LuisGomezGuzman.jpg

Cichol_color_LuisGomezGuzman.jpg

And now with colors and textures.

Attachments

I love the style and rendering. What program are you using btw for the final render?