ZBrushCentral

Luca Nemolato Sketchbook

Thank you everyone for liking my works .

I’m here today to share how I use Zbrush for Costume Design and Illustration

These are the final illustrations I did for DYNE Menswear , I received “Flats” of the designs from the company and went into creating 3 dimensional models in Zbrush.
no photobashing required in these final illustrations, because I was able to get all the clothes really detailed in Zbrush. Rendered in Keyshot.
I will post Turntables really soon.

Luca
Dyne_LN_Look_1.jpgDyne_LN_Look_2_JacketOff.jpgDyne_LN_Look_2_JacketOn.jpgDyne_LN_Look_3_JacketOff.jpgDyne_LN_Look_3_JacketOn.jpg

Attachments

Dyne_LN_Look_1.jpg

Dyne_LN_Look_2_JacketOff.jpg

Dyne_LN_Look_2_JacketOn.jpg

Dyne_LN_Look_3_JacketOff.jpg

Dyne_LN_Look_3_JacketOn.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Here some of the Costumes I Design and Illustrated for the movie The Dead S.I.T.E.

Using Zbrush for my 3D models and then Photoshop for my painting stage. Keyshot for renderings.

Roman Soldier Zombie Costume_V1.jpgRebel Jewish Zombie Costume_V2.jpgRathe Male Alien Costume_V1.jpgRathe Female Alien Costume_V1.jpgRathe Male Alien Costume_V3.jpgRathe Female Alien Costume_V2.jpg

Attachments

Roman Soldier Zombie Costume_V1.jpg

Rebel Jewish Zombie Costume_V2.jpg

Rathe Male Alien Costume_V1.jpg

Rathe Female Alien Costume_V1.jpg

Rathe Male Alien Costume_V3.jpg

Rathe Female Alien Costume_V2.jpg

Will release some concepts I did for HBO Westworld as soon as the season ends.

These are some early Concept Art I did for the Early Generation Robot of HBO Westworld.

Everything is realized in Zbrush then rendered in Keyshot and finalized in Photoshop

RobotBoy_V1_Page.jpgW_mechanism.jpgRobotBoy-05.jpgRobotBoy-05_2.jpg

Attachments

RobotBoy-05_2.jpg

RobotBoy-05.jpg

W_mechanism.jpg

RobotBoy_V1_Page.jpg

those Westworld concepts are interesting to see, having just finished watching the show myself. Thanks for sharing those, they look great !

Hi Everyone !
Here today I want to share more of my latest published works.

All realized with Zbrush , Keyshot and Photoshop.

Monster Trucks early designs

Gran Papa - V4.jpgMonsterTrucks_CreatureExpression_Angry_V1.jpgMonsterTrucks_Creech_FullBody_V1.jpgMonsterTrucks_Papa_V2.jpg

Character for a Commercial Pith I did last year
CustomInk_Final.jpg

Attachments

Gran Papa - V4.jpg

MonsterTrucks_CreatureExpression_Angry_V1.jpg

MonsterTrucks_Creech_FullBody_V1.jpg

MonsterTrucks_Papa_V2.jpg

CustomInk_Final.jpg

Hi Everyone ,
DYNE Menswear - Tennis Capsule IllustrationsI had the chance to work again with DYNE Menswear for their Season 3.
Really love to work for this brand, they understand Technology and they fused it with Fashion. These is one of the Illustrations I did based on their flats, sculpting everything in Zbrush. They showed the 3D Turntables in a VR Tunnel during the NY Fashion week.
You can shop here :
https://dyne.life/
TENNIS CAPSULE_LOOK 1.jpgTENNIS CAPSULE_LOOK 2.jpgTENNIS CAPSULE_LOOK 3.jpgTENNIS CAPSULE_LOOK 4.jpgTENNIS CAPSULE_LOOK 5.jpg

Attachments

TENNIS CAPSULE_LOOK 1.jpg

TENNIS CAPSULE_LOOK 2.jpg

TENNIS CAPSULE_LOOK 3.jpg

TENNIS CAPSULE_LOOK 4.jpg

TENNIS CAPSULE_LOOK 5.jpg

Here a different than usual piece of concept art I did for the Real Cost Commercial called Delivery . Really fun to try something different and I definitely want to do more of this.
Watch the commercial here:
https://youtu.be/26qaiSy4J4I
All Sculpted and Textured in Zbrush, rendering in Keyshot and Photoshop.
Gift_Dentures_V01_final.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 4.21.45 PM.jpg

Attachments

Gift_Dentures_V01_final.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 4.21.45 PM.jpg

Fantastic portfolio, nice concepts and great execution.

Pacific Rim Uprising - Amara Concept ArtVersions of the character concept art I did for Amara, before the actress was casted I had the chance to create some ideas for her look. I was going for a “homemade” cyberpunk look for her clothing and exosuit that she built with found materials like her Jaeger.
Worked for Legacy Effects and amazing Production Designer Stefan Dechant.
This was definitely one of the most fun characters I have done so far, really enjoyed it.

Amara_FINAL_WEB.jpgAmara_FINAL_EXo_WEB.jpgAmara_FINAL_DET_WEB.jpg

Attachments

Amara_FINAL_DET_WEB.jpg

Amara_FINAL_EXo_WEB.jpg

Amara_FINAL_WEB.jpg

Pacific Rim Uprising - Amara Gyro Conn PodThis is an early concept of the interior environment of Amara’s Jaeger Gyro Conn Pod she uses to pilot it.
The idea was to go for a “homemade” cyberpunk look built with found materials.
Worked for Legacy Effects and amazing Production Designer Stefan Dechant.
This was definitely one of the most fun concepts I have done so far, really enjoyed it.

LN_Amara_Gyro Conn Pod_V4_FINAL.jpgLN_Amara_Gyro Conn Pod_V5_FINAL.jpg

Attachments

LN_Amara_Gyro Conn Pod_V5_FINAL.jpg

LN_Amara_Gyro Conn Pod_V4_FINAL.jpg

Final concept art of the Drone Host for HBO Westworld season 2. It was really amazing to work on this with the fantastic Fractured FX, Inc. team. The art department provided an initial concept that we finalized. We put a lot of work into creating the concept in 3D, finding the final look and then the big challenge was to translate this into a wearable costume that could fit Alex, the performer.The FracturedFX team did such an amazing job in bringing this to life, traditionally sculpting the full body costume to match the 3D.
Huge thanks to the fantastic Justin Raleigh for having me on this.Drone Host_V6_C.jpgDrone Host_V6_C_closeup.jpg

Attachments

Drone Host_V6_C.jpg

Drone Host_V6_C_closeup.jpg

just watched the first episode, the Drone Host looks amazing on screen!