ZBrushCentral

Low res in max to High res in ZBrush

I too enjoy your anatomy…question…how exactly did you make the horns…the hard rings?

kudos.

That’s so good it hurts!

Yes, if you feel like tut’n…do the tutorial thang!

Thanks for sharing such an inspiring piece!

Cheers,

Jim

yes, that’s awesome :sunglasses:

Kick ass model man, I really like your torso!!! :+1:

That rules, metamesh. Awesome.

truly amazing work, metamesh!
its looking very realistic!

" With this model I wanted to show that you don´t need a really high mesh to work with zbrush, since i´ve seen a lot of people using zbrush to add just a few details like skin porus and small wrinkles etc, i think the true power of zbrush lies in the ability to sculpt from the begining, not just add details…"

Yes, i agree !..but is it a matter of “old habits”, or do people feel more comfortable by adding more “form” to their model in a base-mesh…i say “form” and not “density” because i think you need a certain density to sculpt definition on your model in ZBrush as well…and in shapes like “hands & feet” it takes some insight in the anatomy of these body-parts to get the shapes right…and if these body-parts are “pre”-sculpted in a basemesh it saves a lot of time and frustration !

jantim

…Oh, and fine model you made :sunglasses:

Amazing work !! You should do a video tutorial on your pipeline, I’d buy it for sure !!

that’s sensational.
I’m shocked and speechless.
all the models you’ve done are amazing.
Metamesh you kick ass

Excellent ****! and great info for newbies who didnt knew about that so Great job! :+1:

Possibly the most realistic anatomy I’ve seen.

Im planing on doing a tutorial soon if people is interested enough, thanks!

Er…I have a feeling that one or two people may possibly be interested. :wink:

Awesome model man!!

Keep it up!!

pls pls, do de tut man, do it… :slight_smile:

Where do you get your anatomy reference from? Do you have a book library or do you go out and take your own photo reference. Your anatomy is amazing!

waow…absolutly amasing!

I realy injoy the fact that your showing how simple your mesh can be. I often start with mesh of this simplicity, great work man!

This is beautiful! You rock!
I for one would be really interested in a tutorial as I’m sure everyone else on this forum would. Thanks for showing us that you can do something this great from such a low res mesh. Great work!
mm

Great modelling and great detail to anatomy.

But: why is his genitals covered up? I guess I must of missed that in the Zbrush regulations. Very sad if its a rule.

Im a fine artist first and I find nothing wrong with nudity. Male or Female.

I find it kind of offensive that such a part is considered only sexual.

Again…GREAT JOB… :sunglasses:

BAND ARTISTIC CENSORSHIP

Incredibly nice modeling. I would love to see a tutorial on this if you ever do one! :+1:

Excellent anatomical structure. I think this is so amazingly executed…:grimacing:.

I don’t really want to even crit it, but… ahh… I can’t help but say it…only to possibly help especially since you say it is a WIP.
In all humbleness (as I have nothing of this quality done) I would like to make one little suggestion.
I think the design and structure would benefit more if the tail would come more from the sacrum and coccyx. It would then leave the obliques to flow more fluently from behind (in fact you could stretch and tilt the pelvis a bit more like a quadruped to give a little more room and clearance) . I only say this since the entire piece is so well structured. But please feel free to ignore this post. Maybe I don’t know what the &@$# I am talking about.

Great and amazing work.

Chris Reid

woo great anatomy and power in the forms, alsome stuff, i really like this one:+1: