ZBrushCentral

Lord of Darkness

it’s included, but it isn’t turned on by default.

go to the plug-ins manager and flag it on as well as to automatically load on start-up. in case you don’t know where that is, window > settings & preferences > plug-ins manager.

i for one would like to welcome you into the wonderful world of maya.

i hope you enjoy your stay :smiley:

lol yeah found that and loaded it in.
Such a pain though tryin to find the plugin manager on a different piece of software:confused:
still didnt solve my problem though :cry:
got to the stage of just giving up trying to import new uv’s, does anyone know if this is goin to be updated in zbrush 2.5?

omg this guy so looks like hes got his balls dangling from his chin no offense but it is kind of funny

Been playin with the body for a little bit and think its as good as done for now :rolleyes:
Here is a low poly render which has the normal map on it to give the detail.
Think this is approx 15,000 polys
Any crit would be much appreciated
lord of darkness wip13normals.jpg

not touched this character for a long long time but have just put together some renders for a portfolio piece.
so much i want to do with so little time :cry:
lord_of_darkness-for web.jpg

Looking good dude!, Reminds me of a character I saw in a old hercules cartoon cant rember then name of it…

That’s a great looking model.

The neck is not big enough to support the weight of those horns. Bulk up the neck and surrounding muscle in order for your model to be biologically possible.

If you still want to try using max to import/export, turn up your precision to at least 10. (I use 12, the maximum.)

Looks like the Devil in the old Tom Cruise movie Legend. Looks very good, I might add.

I always dug his horns!

Gordon

hehe yeah the devils name in legend is the lord of darkenss