ZBrushCentral

_LOad Sketchbook_

realy nice…

Great Emotion studies…Beautiful job on all of them…Outstanding…:+1: :slight_smile:

Lovely work, the details of the dress ,the touch of lace, the hat etc all wonderful.

May I ask how you get such sweet detail on the weave of the hat?

Very nice work!

Stunning work :+1:

very cool man,great expression :slight_smile:

wonderfulll
congratsss:+1:

Loving each one of the three expression!
Awesome work!

I am having a little trouble here… What exactly constitutes a “Top Row” piece? We have all seen some pretty amazing pieces that made top row, and then there have been some, not so jaw dropping ones. I am sure it has a great deal to do with personal opinion of the ones making that decision, so maybe I am making more of it than it really is.

My point of the question? This piece of the little girl and her expressions, is some really astounding work. Compare some of the others on top row from past, then look at this thread… should kind of speak for itself.

I know, people are going to throw back at me… “that’s just YOUR opinion.” Well, you’re right, and my opinion is worth less than what you paid for it. Just had to get this off of my chest, I’ll go back to trolling now.

Have a blessed day,
-kmkenpo

i really like the rendering, very nice

The skin looks a bit dry in the textured version, not soft and supple like a young girl’s skin should, but still, nicely sculpted! Good expressions.

Impressive! I love the expressions and the renders! :+1: :+1:

Awesome work! the expressions are amazing. :+1:
how did you go about creating the hat pattern if i may ask? was applied in photoshop first then got generated as displacement in ZB?

Thanks all of you guys, receive so many positive feedback, it’s really rewarding for me, it means that i’m on the right way, and push me to go ahead and commit myself more and more!

kmkenpo: i’m glad you like my work, and that’s enough for me.
i’m sorry , but i don’t want to enter in this discussion, about who deserve top row and who does not.

boozy floozie: i wil post a short explanation of the procedure.

thanks again for crits , are always appreciated :wink:

yes SuperHer0 it’s just like that :smiley:

[[clothfiberThumb.jpg]clothfiberThumb.jpg

[Distribution tutorial part1.jpg]Distribution tutorial part 2.jpg

i want to thank Thomas Mansecal aka “Kel Solaar” for the texture that he makes ​​available for us.
i don’t know if i could share post of another forum.
But you can take his cloth alpha here.
CLOTH ALPHA

ok i hope this help.
cheers

Wonderful! Tanks for the explanation! :slight_smile:

Very usefull… thanks for the tips :wink:

nice works,thanks for tip,i used a pretty similar way to detail my cloth,instead i’ve Polaris tillable textures too,keep updating:+1:

These are so damn cool! I can’t stop coming back to this page to look at them.

Did you use Maya hair?