ZBrushCentral

Little try

You make the forum a better place. Lovely work and always with the spirit of discovery, Dear Pilou.:+1: :+1:

Boozy

Oh! I have a new favorite thread now. :smiley:

Thanks!

…of Joco :wink:
3D Copy function Ctrl + G in Edit Mode (similar to Brush Zproject)
The “Toy Plastic aspect” (material) disapeared on the last image ? Just use an another material: Basic Material :slight_smile:
You can determine the measure of the action by pressing Ctrl + G many time :wink:

joco.jpg

Only Smudge Brush + Stroke Spray normal or Spray color or Stroke Grid +Alpha 13 or 23
C = Color’s pipette on the screen
Ctrl = Paint color with the Smudge tool
5 minutes work

Frame is not Zb :wink:

…with a speedy try of the Zsphere2 :smiley:
I have take a little time to understand that I must press SHIFT + A for access to the marvellous word of Zsketching :rolleyes:
RING.jpg

I had recently seen a documentary about the work of Benoît Mandelbrot, and it reminded me of your “little try” thread. :slight_smile:

Welcome back and keep 'em coming!:slight_smile:

…duality :slight_smile:
ballon01.jpg

Ah, Frenchy Pilou, wherever i follow one of your threads I always end up somewhere interesting :slight_smile:
Magnifique, what a great thread… will return with some posts as soon as I get back home.

Love it, que belle surprise

I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist the lure of the ZSkiffs… :slight_smile: .
Great experiments! Looking forward to seeing more! :+1: !

…Brush :wink:
concrete.jpg

@RawSunlight : cool gallery :cool:

Hi Frenchy Pilou, :wink:
Nice to see you again. Good first research on ZBrush 3.5, keep it up !!

Cela faisait un moment que je ne t’avais vu sur le forum, ravi d’apprendre que tu a la version 3.5 (moi aussi d’ailleurs :cool:), bon je te laisse à bientôt. :wink:

Emmanuel.

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: I really like this one Frenchy. Thanks for posting.

Yes, I really like that one as well. This is all some crazy stuff, really fun to look at! Keep it up! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I really like this one Frenchy. Thanks for posting.

Yes, I really like that one as well.

This “one” is not by me but inspired by me!!! :slight_smile:
It’s by piz :wink: :cool:

…Testing ZB4
Drawing Masks with symmetry on a volume and move them is very funny :slight_smile: test.jpg

…delirium :wink:
Amazing the little volumes that it can make! :eek:
sbox1.jpg

Seems like you’re just doing crazy things as usual :smiley:

I was curious about what you would achieve with this new version of Zbrush ^^

Really funny, and somewhat totally wierd.

…ZBrush is you make that in no time! :cool: