ZBrushCentral

Liopleurodons Ferox

Oh, Wow. Zbrush dinosaurs, a whole site of them. Bookmark! Thanks Sylvia and Marc for the inspiration. 50. (Thanks, Pilou.)

Wow, great work! Thanks for pointing it out Frenchy!
Lemo

Hello! you have a bunch of really cool models on your websites!

PAs mal pour des Français!

…some difficulties to see video with Mac computers ?

Ps @Seb :Jalous :smiley: :wink:

Yes, sorry for this, the demos are with .exe extension and Mac cannot read these files:roll_eyes: . We are looking for an intuit to convert…

Woh, I missed this one. Real nice models and an interesting site. Keep posting the good work!

Simply beautiful work!!! :+1: :+1:

~Brian

Thanks a lot for your visits and posts!

Here is another version of liopleurodon… I hope you’ll like!

![liopleurodon_male.jpg|907x680](upload://vlpj1R8C880drkPOmK6ZUagCueu.jpeg)

…lesson :sunglasses:

Muy buena. Como la anterior.:+1: :+1: :+1:

Lovely! Bad time period for scuba diving I guess…
Lemo

Wonderfull work …not to mention that as Frenchy Pilou said…i just wish there were more people like u utilizing in Museums across Europe (…and the rest of the world) ZBrush for such projects. Bravo! :+1:

Wheeee… Doggies! These are wonderful sculptures and renders most definitly 5 *****. Please, Please keep us updated on ANY new work, and thanks for sharing.

I love the style. Gives it a real “prehistoric” feel. :sunglasses:

Great Work.:+1:

CMD

Excellent work Sylvia. I saw you web site. It moved me back in time. Great stuff.

Gratulations to the Top Row. Well deserved!
Lemo

Really beautifull!
I´ve seen you web and there is some really incredible Zbrush reconstructions!! I love most of the underwater imaginery you make, really amazing. Really clean and beautifull.
Sometimes the reconstruction of good paleontologist use to be TOO SCIENTIST and any beautifullness on it, they are correct proportions and nothing of art on it,but your are beautifull animal. It is funny because when you look at a real animal the proporcions and flow of shapes always are armonic and beautifull, and some scientish hav a big lack of armony.
Not your case!
My best wishes!!!
Arturo

Great job Sylvia,its very cool.
I’ve been to Marc Boulay’s site a while ago;he posted a very cool skull a few days ago[it went unnoticed]…

5 stars again ! :+1:

Ah, this thread:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=40447