ZBrushCentral

Lion attack zebra

ScreenShot001.jpg

Like the detail on the lion’s head… what brush did you use for the fur? Looks great :+1: !!

Wow! This scene is turning out amazing. I love the detail you’ve put into both animals. The expression of fear is the zebra is priceless, HA! The fur on the lion is turning out fantastic. Can’t wait to see how this ends up.

This one is coming along just great, cant wait for upcoming posts. :+1:
Hola!

As much as i like this image and the idea behind it i have a very hard time beliving that a zebras neck can go back like that, i think the front of the torso and neck needs to be more straight and then have the legs turned up more in the back to maintain the same action.

Hi.
I go to vacances. I cannot work more until I return.
I have left to work plus the water and some detail…
I see you later friends!!

leon6.jpg

wow the detail in the fur is amazing! is it possible if you would post a movie of how you did that?

When I return. Sorry. I don´t have time now.
:frowning:

Looking forward to that.

The standard “turnaround” videos will be particularly good with this one as well!

wow, that`s cool!, i love the pose. add some dirt to the zebra and perhaps a wound on her body! kill her!!! :evil: … and some blood too :wink:

anyway … this is amazing!

Hello. I have returned from holidays and I have made some improvements to the model. I have added a little blood in the face of the lion…
[attach=69011]leon_y_cebra08001 [640x480].jpg[/attach]

Attachments

leon_y_cebra08001 [640x480].jpg

A wink to National Geographic
:wink:
beauty_render_final_800x600.jpg
1600x1200 image here

TURNTABLE here

I have tried to obtain a realistic water in Zbrush, but I haven’t obtained it. I believe that is not possible to maintain the transparency of one subtool in a turntable video… :cry:

I don’t know…! It looks like he’s still got a chance! One good kick to the face! :lol:

Great job and good luck in the challenge!

That looks great, really like the model. And the details on the lion is just awesome.

But there’s something that’s really, really wrong. When it comes to lions, it’s the female ones who hunt. But it’s great anyways! :+1:

Thank you very much KrakenCMT , and good luck for you also in challenge. You have made a excellent work in “greyhound races”.

:lol:

Damn… I missed this very cool thread!!!
Compliments animastur!

:+1: :wink: :+1:

wow this is amazing man! nice FUR!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hello.
Thanks to all for the commentaries.
Responding to the questions… for the hair of the lion and the zebra I have used this alpha:
leon_y_cebra08001 [640x480].jpg

I have used decobrush tool in projection master.
Zintensity 5 to 10
leon_y_cebra08003 [640x480].jpg

Attachments

leon_y_cebra08004 [640x480].jpg

leon_y_cebra08005 [640x480].jpg

leon_y_cebra08006 [640x480].jpg