ZBrushCentral

L.MENNELLA ( Atomizzer ) Sketchbook 3

Very nice concept. I like them both. Might I suggest that you turn off the ground reflections. Those reflections look cool initially I know,
but all I can think of now is how funny it would be seeing that robodog slipping and sliding around like bambi trying to get some grip on the
smooth surface. Maybe adding some rubber or something that would help his traction might not be a bad idea, even if he is not on a slippery floor.
Functionally it seems that it would be a bit hard for him to get around on the curved metal surfaces that show in the image, unless I am missing something.
Keep up the good work.

Hi Daniel, thx for your reply. really good cristicism, its right for the glass surface. We could imagine a stabilisation system or something like that with grip system under the feet :wink: here others renders maybe more realistic :wink: I hope you’ll like this…

The first two images you you posted just now look good I really like the pose of him looking out over the water, although it doesn’t show off your model I like the composition of that one best. The last image while it is a cool hallway the tilted perspective is a bit uneasy.

Hi everybody, here a new project :wink: I hope you’ll like it :wink:

Finals renders for this sculpt I hope you’ll like it :wink:

Hi everybody, this is a new project finished today, I hope you’ll like it, good week-end :wink:

Much respect! I love all the art you have posted! You are very talented. I just finished looking at your posted artworks. I am very impressed from the cool modern room and colors to the puffer/blow fish giving a sarcastic tongue to the eel after the eel got spiked :).
Love it! Keep posting I can’t wait to see what comes next. I am definitely following your thread.

Hey thx for your comment Daniel :wink:

Here a new project, I hope you’ll like it too :slight_smile:

Next part

Final part :wink:

Hello everybody, here a new sculpt :wink: I hope you’ll like it :wink:

yum! nice job :slight_smile:

The last work is great.

Hello everybody, here a new sculpt dirty sculpt, I hope you’ll like it :wink:

Hello guys, Here a little wip, I hope you’ll like it :wink:

PERFECT :+1: !!!

Hello everybody, this project is finish, 3 days of work, I hope you’ll like it :wink:la mouche gros plan.jpgla mouche final.jpgla mouche gros plan 2.jpgla mouche gros plan 3.jpgmouche 14.jpg

Final part, thx for your com :wink:

Hi guys, here a new project, I hope you’ll like it :wink:

Nice render !:+1: