ZBrushCentral

Koshey's doodles. (NUDITY)

Here’s some more work with ZR2. Need to work on hair i think.
Bri_2.jpg

I can’t figure out how to add a small rim light from bottom left. When i try to add lights they seem contribute too much light overall even when i play with ambient and distance properties. Any help?

Are you using LightCap to create your materials? This is by far the best way to create rim lit effects, I think. Here is a screengrab of a rim light setup with one default light in the middle of the LightCap preview window and one off to the top left, with its adjusted parameters showing.

RimLightCapSetup.jpg

With the new update i am trying out zbrush hair. Seems pretty sweet.hair.jpg

Here’s another WIP(it’s after Gerald Brom’s ‘souldforge’). I have a question. With the Cross, i want to add more paint detail however the object can not be subdivided more to paint more detail. How can i paint a texture(i assume if i i use texture i could squeeze in more detail) instead of polypaint inside of Z?
Brom_Wip.jpg

Neat work ! Really digging the woman and your doodles are cool too =)
Looking forward seeing more from you
Happy sculpting

• Kenny :>

Cool worx! :+1:

Practicing heads. Made it from a sphere in Sculptris then too it to Z to touch up and render.
head_practice_2.1.jpg

Just having some fun with this(WIP) I can’t seem to finish anything. By the time i get closer to finishing i always get sick of the piece. So i guess the trick is to learn to work faster?
Mr_Moon.jpg

I was looking at some Bammes today and I think i just figured out something derpingly obvious (at least i hope so. That you know this is correct figuring out). It seems generally speaking muscles pull from insertion point towards the origin. If this is correct it makes it simpler to figure out the action of some muscles and when they are flexed. Please kind anatomy savvy people tell me, is this so?

This is one was only started in Z. Lion’s share of work is in Mudbox, i jhope it’s okay.
Comments and crits welcome and encouraged.
head_practice_3.2.jpg

Attachments

head_practice_3.2.jpg

I don’t mind :wink:
I think that the lips and the neck could be blocked out better (comparing the with the rest of the face)
But I very much like it. A solid work :+1:

Guys i’ve been learning anatomy and looking at all sorts of anatomy books and dvd’s but sometimes i am still not sure. Would you be so kind as to take a look and see if i got the muscles right, in these pictures?
Any paintover fixes of where i got it wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Testing.jpg

Testing.jpg

Sooo…I am learning anatomy and i am having some difficulties with inner thight area. I did a little scematic drawing of what muscles i think produce the from they do but i am not sure. Any advise/corrections/paintovers would are welcome and appreciated.

Pictures 1,3,&4 are by blackhearted from deviantart
Picture 2 is from anatomy for artists giveaways

Testing_PC.jpg

P.S. My last post got nuked. I can only guess what was wrong with it but here’s a hopefully (fixed and)acceptable second attempt. Mr moderator If I am still violating some form of conduct with this post/picture could please PM me exactly what I should NOT be doing?

Wouldn’t it make more sense to use actual pictures as reference, rather than a model someone else made that may or may not be anatomically accurate?

Have you tried Ryan Kingslien’s Female Anatomy figure? It’ll let you examine the muscles of that area in 3d, allowing you to see what they are, where they connect, how they look when isolated, etc.

Cool work here!
About your problem with the Gerald Brom’s 'souldforge. Is the cross one Subtool or several? If its one Subtool you could splitt it in multiple subtools. Then you are able to divide each one higher and you are able to put more details in polypaint and the sculpture.