ZBrushCentral

KOS Sketches

Great style! I like it …

Continuing on with the theme week lunch hour sketches, I’ve decided to make this week “emotion week”. I’ve stepped away from the hard-edge style I used in my previous sketches as I think it could add unwanted harshness to a softer emotion.

Emotion Week: Day 1 - Sadness

sadness_blue.jpgsadness.jpg

Haven’t posted recently, been busy on side projects, here is a little of one.

ZB Viewport grab

side_view.jpg

did you use a skull for the last one? I’m only asking because the back of the head looks a bit far out.

No skull in the last one, I can take another look or throw a skull in there to check. Might be that shadow hiding a bit of the neck, thanks for the heads up, I will take a look.

Looking great all around. I really gotta start posting soon.

@Framedworld - I threw a skull in there and it was indeed a little long, made the adjustments and will post an update soon. Thanks!

Been busy lately with work so I haven’t been able to keep up with this as much as I would have liked. Here is something I did over a couple lunch hours.

portrait.jpg

I’m loving these! Very clean hard-edge style! Nice!

Another Lunch Crunch (from yesterday) here at work. Might continue with this into a full character and add details but unsure right now.Tal-Hajus.jpg

Today’s lunch crunch - I didn’t realize I had made an ‘angry birds’ character until after I painted it. I just wanted a bird with some 'tude.

angry_bird.jpg

Awesome work as usual - always take a view on your blog from time to time …inspiring work!!!

Loved the bird!

Thanks for the kind words. I’m happy that you stop by on the blog from time to time!

It may sound a little weird, but i think you should do a blue bird too!
With the same style, man i really loved the model!

Hahahaha!

@Shep - Hah yeah I wouldn’t mind doin a whole set with a bunch of different colors. I could cheat and change his hue for ya haha.

Gonna start up a Thark thread and keep this just to sketches.

I’ve been working on a modeling reel for a bit now and thought I would share some screens from it with you. All models were done in zbrush, retop’d in topogun / Maya and rendered in Maya. The concept art used was from Sean “Cheeks” Galloway, Denis Zilber and Patrick Hanenberger.

The full reel can be watched here: https://vimeo.com/43292072

Thanks for your time.

he he nice! particularly the fish and the worm :lol:

Amazing style!!! 5 stars from me :slight_smile:

amazing! i love ur models