ZBrushCentral

Jmunkee's Sketchbook

Great stuff in here, I especially like the werewolf.

Thanks guys for all the compliments!

Here’s a BPR render I just comped together. Enjoy!

It would be fun to hear what Bernie Wrightson would think of your ST! (Unfortunately, Nestor Redondo is no longer with us.)

I recently started modeling out Morrigan for a fighting game themed sculpt for my blog. Its going to be a collaborative piece with a friend of mine. It’s going to be Storm Vs. Morrigan. Stay tuned for more updates. Sorry shes lookin’ like G.I. Jane at the moment.

Amazing characters.
Good luck, hope to see more of you :slight_smile:

Another sculpt I’ve been working on recently. Based off a design from CreatureBox. Still have to fix some proportion issues and got to add some more smaller details. For now… ENJOY!

you did a great job!

Here’s my final sculpt for the CreatureBox character! :slight_smile:

Great execution :):+1:

What else is there to do when I wake up in the middle of the night and can’t go back to sleep? 1hr. speed sculpt!

Some 1hr. speed sculpts I did during my lunch break. I used some references by Warren Louw. These were mainly done so I can get some practice in with female anatomy, cause it feels like I’m definitely rusty. haha

Female_ref.jpg

Here’s a quick sculpt for this week’s theme- Tribal. I ended up going more towards the direction of a caveman, cause what caveman wouldn’t want a Sabertooth skull helmet? I’ll be adding his scraggly hair and beard and a second pass on small details then I’ll have to just leave this be.

www.joedelatorre.net/happygosculpting

Tribal_01.jpg

Small update:

no comments yet?
great sculpts! :slight_smile:

HAhah…awesome character man. :+1:

Just something I’ve been working on my free time. Still a long ways till I’ll be able to call it DONE.

Beetle_WIP02.jpg

Quick little update:

Keep it up it’s looking good!!

Truly awesome stuff!

I would be very interested in more of the render pass and settings similar to the Rambbit ones you kindly shared, seeing a workflow really helps.

Looking forward to more updates.

Nice!