ZBrushCentral

Jia Hao's Works (2014 - 2017)

Guardian

2016_01_Guardian_Comp.jpg

2016_01_Injectoid_Comp_flip.jpg

Cool . love your art , Awesome

Fantastic looking stuff! Really unusual.

awesome stuffs

Thank you guys, more is coming. : D

Krok

Abyss Lurker

2016_02_AbyssLurker_Comp_Crop.jpg

I’ve been admiring you’re work from afar for several days, I keep coming back to look at it, one of my favorited threads.

now that are some awesome works!
how to you render them?

there are some crazy steps between the sculpted creature and the rendered image.

the jellyfish woman as an example looks stunning in her rendered version. But much less impressive as the sculpted preview.

Blue Dragon

These’re lovely! Thank you for taking the time to share them! Haha, I love the fish and the alien in the red suit ^^

Cave Crawler

Thank you Sudhan, glad you like them! ^^

Thank you for the kind words Kacey and Shumetsua!

Shumetsua, I rendered most of them with keyshot. It is the usual technique of render out different passes and composite them in Photoshop. The jelly lady required a bit more effort as the final result is quire different from others, but it mostly using glass or liquid render passes from Keyshot. Hope that helps! ^^

The Masked Dragon

Twilight Panther

Wow, how long does it take you to make one of these? The twilight panther is awesome.

Thank you for the compliment and question Kacey!

Well depending on the project the time I spent can vary, from 2-3 days up to a week or two. The twilight panther probably took me around a week back then, mostly during my spare time.