ZBrushCentral

Jason's 08 character/creature reel

Great work, very interesting design. Congrats!

thx for ur comment
about the suit…no…i didn’t touch it in zbrush…it 's been entirely modeled in maya…all in one piece…it’s really fun to do this one;)
thx
Jason

Thx for all ur kind words man…:smiley:
good luck
Jason

sounds intresting…maybe i can give it a try this weekend
thx
Jason

Harkonen! Atriedes rules!

Top Notch! Let’s see it textured. Great style! :+1: :+1:

Thx a lot man
but unfortunatly i didn’t plan to texture this dude
maybe next one;)
thx again
Jason

wow just saw this amazing character man.

Nice work man

Hi guys
finally i decided to take this thread as my work-in-progress for my 08 character/creature portfolio…
so…this is the soldier i am currently woking on…as u can see…he is still in a rough stage…
i got the suit design inspired a lot from GOW/UTIII/Starcraft2 Marine…but hey…i won’t just copy that…i want to create something on my own…but still need some time to figure it out…damn…i am suck at design–
as i just have other models going on at the same time…so the progress on this one would be damn slow…and i am going to fully textured and shaded this guy…so…be patient…this thread still got a long way to go…
anyway…hope u guys like it and comments are always welcome
thx
Jason
[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘94314’,‘1.jpg’,1,0))
[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘94321’,‘2.jpg’,1,0))
[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘94322’,‘3.jpg’,1,0))

patiently waiting :slight_smile:

can’t wait to see what you come up with. it’s looking pretty amazing right now.

COOL! nice job man! i like this character! i can’t wait to see more work from you!! just keep working great!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Fantastic sculpting.

Love the heavy, I agree about the boots having less detail though. The hands and over all form are great!

The marine looks promising. Armour is difficult to design on your own eh? You can never make up your mind what you want to do. hehe.

I love the face on both pieces.

Cheers
Brett

thx for all the kind words man…
more updates soon;)

Wow ! i like your charactor,great job, i can’t wait the more update, good luck, keep going!!!:+1: :+1: :+1:

I Love It

Great Job:d

I Love It
Great Work Guy:d

i love it
great work :smiley:

Brilliant stuff! He looks great. I’d love to see him floating around in a scene. 5 stars from me!!

hi everyone
thx for u guys like my baron…and
here are some characters i am doodling around recently…still have lots to tweak and sculpt and so on

Sam&Twitch
after i saw Yonghyunkim’s sculpt and the figure on the internet,i decided to give it a try…cos the shape of these characters are just awsome…and i am very impressed with the strong characteristic of them

unknown beast
i build this to improve my knowledge of quad anatomy

Thanks for looking…and any comments are welcome
Take care
Jason

WOWW!! i lovee your workk a lot dude! the fat dude seems like a really fun character to sculpt. Btw, i lovee your sam n twitch sculpt too!! i actually have the toys of them and your sculpt definitely do them justice! awesome work! Looking forward to see the final version of the Sam n Twitch! Top ROw !

-Fabian