ZBrushCentral

Jason Martin - Sketchbook

Stunning worx ! Thanks for posting :sunglasses: :+1: ! Top Row imho!

Hey guys I forgot to link the cinematics these characters were used in… Something I meant to do earlier. Here they are if you haven’t seen them yet. Ill try to answer more questions later tonight.

Enjoy! :smiley:

Bioshock2

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/launch-trailer-bioshock-2/61531

Mass Effect 2

Arkham Asylum 2

DragonAge

Amazing works Jason,very very cool!! The modeling and textures are great!! I love the game characters!

Cristian Rio - 3D Artist/Concept Design
www.cristianrio.blogspot.com
cristianrio.art@hotmail.com

Most impressive

Really amazing works man! :wink:
Congrats for the plug!

Cheers!

The grunt close up is one of the cleanest images I’ve ever seen. Exciting work here :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Awesome work man love it all - saved for inspiration!!!

I posted a thread asking who did the work on the cg cutscenes for Dantes as I thought they were some of the best cutscene’s id seen in a long long time. Did blur do everything or mainly character work ??

your work is great…
really dig the bioshock 2 art direction, it must of been awesome to work on such iconic characters.

the joker also up there with cool design.

any chance of seeing some grey scale renders?

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wow, I am very impressed. And when do you find the time to sleep or eat? Just love the texture work and fine details of Grunt. Did you do this using the new HD feature of ZB 3.5?

Amazing

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

top row sure! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: all work awesome~~:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: .
and thank for share:D .
//i need to see your process+workflow thank for forward:D

Simply cannot get better then this :+1:
Speachless
Fernando Kuhlmann

amazing… i loved the dragon age video thats awesome you did the creatures in there :slight_smile:

Damn hot fine work on the Grunt! One of those you just expect to turn and give you the evil eye…
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great work Jason! Really cool to see your stuff from Blur… definitely top row work man! Keep it up! :smiley:

Top row for sure. very impressive work jason. the big daddy is my favorite. keep up the nice work!!

Mega cool models and very impressive!

Very inspiring jobs “love the Alien model”… what the specs of the machine you use to model those Hi-res Zbrush models?.. must be some kind of “pentagon_hardware” machine!! :smiley:

Splicer Brute is brilliant. So well proportioned, one of the best characters I have seen for a long time. Good work. :+1:small_orange_diamond:D

Very interesting stuff,
I like the details of the spider.