ZBrushCentral

J C ArtBook ( Zbrush SkectBook)

Hey guys, here a robot design and model I have done during my school year. Hope you all like it. Model base was done in Maya and tiny surface detailing in Zbrush. Cheers^^

kMech_04.jpg

kMech_03.jpg
kMech_02.jpg

Hey guys, here’s a model I did based on my favourite artist , Jakob Eirich artwork. This is my old model I did when I still in school, just want to share with you guys. Entire model was done in maya and Zbrush. Final comp in Photoshop. Hope you all like it. ^^

Hey Guys, Here’s my new zbrush sketch named Alien Goat. I was getting the combination of goat and alien for this character. Hope you all like it^^

:DNice work man

This design really has a great silhouette !

AHM3D: Glad you like it …Cheers^^
Ouran: Thanks man…Will keep working for the next piece…

Here’s my latest Personal Work named Cowman With His Spaghetti. Concept by Oliver Otown. The entire piece was done in Maya, Sculpted and Polypainted in Zbrush and Rendered in Maya.
Do some final touch up and adjustment in Photoshop.
Hope you like and Cheers^^

Really awesome. Love the Cowman piece!

Fantastic thread! Love it!

Hey guys, after 3 months of some works, finally I am back with this new artwork, concept by Brent Hollowell.
Entire model was done only with zbrush and final composite in Photoshop.
Hope you guys enjoy and like it. Cheers^^ Feel free to leave me some comment ya.

COMP_PSD.jpg

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Hi Guys, Here’s my final work for Warrior THU Sweetie and his guardian Bobby made for Trojan Horse Was A Unicorn CG Challenge, I really happy and glad to be a part of this challenge and thanks to all the support and guidance . Hope you guys enjoy the final piece, feel free to comment on it. Cheers and Happy all the day.
Feel free to visit to my personal website: www.khiewjitchun.wix.com/jckhiew3d
Description:
For this challenge, my idea behind for the final image is to illustrate all of the warriors attend to the event with a happiness and warmest heart . Many of great artist and people unite together to the exciting and great event (THU) that everyone can share their thoughts and express their feeling towards art. I would like to express my love and passion towards doing art since I am still a kid. I decide to have a happy little girl as my main character and her bear “Bobby” who accompany and protect her all the time. They go through their journey to the event of THU. I hope this piece will warm people heart while looking at it, thinking of the starting point of making art. Cheers~

Attachments

THUWarrior_KhiewJitChun_CloseUp01.jpg

THUWarrior_KhiewJitChun_CloseUp02.jpg

THUWarrior_KhiewJitChun_CloseUp03.jpg

THUWarrior_KhiewJitChun_CloseUp04.jpg

THUWarrior_KhiewJitChun01.jpg

THUWarrior_WIP_02.jpg

Trojan Horse Was A Unicorn CG Challenge Final Image.

THUWarrior_KhiewJitChun_CloseUp04.jpg
THUWarrior_KhiewJitChun_CloseUp03.jpg
THUWarrior_KhiewJitChun_CloseUp02.jpg
THUWarrior_WIP_01.jpg
THUWarrior_WIP_02.jpg

Attachments

THUWarrior_KhiewJitChun01.jpg

Fantastic -
Show some zBrush breakdowns and we’ll meet at Top Row for sure!

Thanks Knacki. Sure, Will do some zbrush breakdown soon. Cheers^^

Love all your textures!

Thanks Lynne…Cheers^^

Hey Guys , It’s been awhile I posted to ZbrushCentral. Here’s is my latest work about a girl portrait inspired by Dishonoured Concept art. Entire model was done in Zbrush with Dynamesh , Zremesher and Clean up in Maya and
transfer back to Maya for final render with Vray.Hope you guys like it and Cheers.

Beautiful work.I love that game.keep’em coming.;);):wink:

Thanks Diablo. Glad you like it. Love the games too. Cheers. :wink:

Here’s is some render Layer breakdown and some views render for The Night Girl . Cheers.