ZBrushCentral

ISHII - Portfolio 2012

Finished my last character for my updated portfolio… next up, apply for a job ; )

Went for my fav char from SW, Boba Fett!

1 Like

it shouldn’t take you long to get a job! great stuff…great attention to detail.

:+1: great work

Lookin’ good -> great renders!

great job,
Really like the headhuter guy.

good work mate. nice detailed model with great texture! I’m pretty sure you’ll get a job very soon =)

Thanks for all of the comments : )

I’ve been busy doing freelance work so haven’t had to much spare time to work on personal projects. My current character is Judge Dredd, the new design from 2012. I haven’t had time to see the new movie yet but the old one from 1995 was one of my favorite childhood action movies.
It’s still wip and hopefully I will have time to finish it up i the coming weeks.

dredd_04.jpg
dredd_05.jpg
dredd_03.jpg

1 Like

Really nice job on Dredd! Your Boba Fett is amazing! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

great!

judge look amazing !!

Boba Amazing. Same For Dredd! Would love to see Dredd with textures similar to Boba! Kudos!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thanks guys, glad you like it!

willbrown1 - Thanks man : ) Not sure if I’m going to do a cinematic or game character out of Dredd. I dont’t have a game character yet in my protfolio so maybe I need that.

Do you think it’s necessary to show a game char (25-30k tris) or can I assume that employers know I can do that stuff when I’m showing cinematic chars ? Let me know what you think

[FONT=Calibri]Made Felix Baumgartner for a friend who did a music video.

Check out the music video at :
http://emi.dk/news/vinnie-who-hylder-felix-baumgartner-i-ny-video/

Very nice work :smiley:

great work dude :slight_smile:

Great job top row…

Your stuff is really excellent. The astronaut is out of this world!

IMHO I think it’s best NOT to assume anything about what a potential employer may conclude from reviewing one’s work. Getting work depends on an employers needs, production pipeline and the niches they are filling. Game resolution models and textures are different animals from cinematic characters. Make it easy for them. Take the mystery out of the situation. Show them evidence you can do both.

very nice work