ZBrushCentral

IRC Monday Night Challenge - Space and Space Craft (06-21-04 to 06-28-04)

Thanks Frenchy Pilou. :slight_smile:

:eek: sirquadalot, that image is amazing!! please post the varients also.

Thanks Game Master 770.
Hereā€™s the version with the cavity shading. Itā€™s not finished, but this is about the point where I decided to change the lighting and over all mood to the piece. In looking back and comparing the two images, I think I made a good choice.

[Gallery Entry]
Just for Fun :slight_smile:
Sky
Only Spray Color Alphabrush 01 or Alpha brush 40
Texture 17 + Normal brush + Stroke Dragrect
Mysterious Object
Cube 3D + Texture 17 Colored
Pilou
I Suppose that is the 2001 monolith :smiley:

Brian, that first image is exquisite. The lighting and composition are sooo well done.
I look forward to seeing more of your workā€¦: )

Dickie

Hey FP, I love the dusty quality.
Thankā€™s Dickie, I hope to find more time to work with Z2 in the near future. :wink:

SirQ love both versionsā€¦reminds me of the opening sequence for some reason from the Star Trek series Voyagerā€¦can almost hear the opening theme music playing as I view your work here. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Donna great to see you back as well and hard at work. Love you entry also. Ya gotta flex those z muscles more often around here stranger :+1: :+1: :+1:

Heya, sirQ, the first version is G_R_E_A_T :+1: :+1:

Thanks Ron, funny while I was painting the dust trails, I was thinking the same thing about the opening shot in Voyager. I could have sworn I heard the music. :smiley: :wink:
Thanks Abyssis for the kind words. :+1:

Thank you Ron for the compliment :slight_smile:
As for flexing my Zmuscles more around here, I would love to if only my day job wasnā€™t interfearing :mad:
Gotta find me a rich husband so I donā€™t have to work and I can play with my programs more often. Then again naw, I would only have to spend too much time with him. Oh wellā€¦ :rolleyes:

Well Sir Q If I didnā€™t know better I would say you went to where ever that is and took a photograph and posted it hereā€¦ beauty mate :+1: :+1: :+1:

Northstarr good to see your wonderful work,art the final frontier :slight_smile: :+1: :+1: A man? why you should have grown out of those things many moons ago, however a person who happens to be a maleā€¦thatā€™s another storyā€¦

Thankā€™s Ed. :smiley: