ZBrushCentral

Hybrid Sketchbook Thread

Cool dragon! I like it!:+1:

looks sweet man :slight_smile:

thanks guys, Jutsu your Dragon looks amazing!

This was a 6th Marquette for a life size sculpture it was sculpted in zbrush, printed and painted to look like bronze.
The characters are Wal and Dog, the main protagonists in Footrot Flats an iconic New Zealand comic strip that started in 1975.

3quarterGrey.jpgBronze.jpg
CharacterStrip.jpg
_MG_0651_240414.jpg_MG_0654_240414.jpg_MG_0655_240414.jpg

^ great! brings back found memories too.

johnchen
^ great! brings back found memories too.

Sure does I had forgotten how funny Footrot flats was till i was going through the old books. Murray Ball is a bit of a genius!

A new wip this time a beastman character still got a bit of detail and armour to do before getting hime into a pose. having fun on this guy.
Beastman3quarter_ZBC.jpg

Beastman PaintoverZBC.jpg

great work william!

maybe the head on your last character could be little less “tall”. it might give him a more sinister look with a narrow head shape.

-r

rasmusW
great work william!

maybe the head on your last character could be little less “tall”. it might give him a more sinister look with a narrow head shape.

-r

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll give it a go. his head is rather big as it is now as well which I guess doesn’t help with looking badass.

Hahahahaha it’s the true about fast food.

very good!

I have no idea what you’re talking about but thanks for the very good! :lol:

Shaping up great mate. Loving the duel Horns… would be kool to see some claws or less Man hands… unless thats what your going for :slight_smile:
sweet work.

Ops! I had a mistake answering about “fast food”, sorry. Would be to another person.

but keep “very good”, please.

I liked your job guy, very much.

hugs

Time to update this thread, 7 years is a long time :slight_smile:
Most of this stuff is on my Artstation but I thought I should be getting more active directly with the Zbrush Community since Zbrush is my main program.
Hard to know where to start but here goes.

A Japanese dragon for a client that never paid, rendered with Redshift in Maya.

This is an updated verion of the Giant head sculpt rendered in Maya with Redshift.