ZBrushCentral

hippo test

wow, great job, love the texture. legs seems a little short, it seems close, very close, but from memory, I think they are a touch longer.:+1:

that’s totally a teriffic work! can you teach me how you made the texture of the pic–cavity…you know…the texture like some dirt in concave area…

thank you so much!

great detail:D

update…have finished color,mat.:slight_smile: test render4 small.jpg

Looks great!! Nice sculpting and use of materials! :+1:

Excellent ZSphere modeling and model, tdrs :+1:
although I must say I prefer the coloring of the texture work in your second last
post… I remember seeing (and taking quite a number of photos) a great many hippos while on a small boat going up the river Nile a couple of years ago; I’ll see if I can upload some for you if you’d like some refs?

Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Chris

Bas Mazur :thank you
Atwooki:i have some photo,but i hope more…:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
:wink: …sleeping

![bg.jpg|794x537](upload://jEqwdNoO6jXtjnvAhY6lK3ceTZP.jpeg)

That’s I mean too…
Everything else is great:+1:

yeah,top stuff! great job on textures and shaders…eyes are too bright,and a little weird,and the depth of that hole in his nose,must have more depth…by the way,this is great stuff!keep it up…:sunglasses:

really great work !!

Well, I laughed. Nice work. :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: 13 final.jpg

:+1:

Something wrong with my computer?? I do not see this nice work in the TOPROW!

is working fine and equilibrated:D
Andreseloy
ps: the work is beutiful, the hair at the bottom more fine and less black wll look better but is a little detail.

Maybe after fine-tuning the hair, my computer works better :smiley:

Hungry Hungry Hippie Hoppy Happy Hippos

by the way the Hipo attitude and his(her?)eyes waiting for justice is outstanding!!!:smiley: :smiley:

Andreseloy

Hahaha, yes, he/she is looking at the toprow :lol:

Wicked work!

To make it fit with the background more I would suggest warming up the top light some to match the light bouncing off of the water. Also there would be a rim light because the background picture makes it look like that’s where the main “natural” light is coming from, and that you are using flash fill in the front.

Awsome detail and modeling there!