:slight_smile:

Wukub Kame or Bakum kame (seven deaths) is a mayan god
Model done for a videogame
Orginal Design: Leandro Loaiza
Design modified by Gonzálo Sánchez and me
Base mesh: Gonzálo Sánchez
Highpoly : me

Turn around :slight_smile:

The upper body looks great. Well done on the detail. but it looks there is no thought for his lower body. Maybe put some time in designing his lower half

THANKS :slight_smile: , yeah you are right there’s no much detail on the lower half

Cyclops

A tribute to Ray Harryhausen
I still remember the first time I saw Jason and the Argonauts

Turn around
ray_harryhausen_cyclops_turn_around_by_heretictemplar-d50n0f4 copy.jpg

An sketch I did (I like when Aliens are represented with differences between them, like humans)
sdfasdfsaf.jpg

Attachments

A.jpg

Hey Heretic Templar

Ive just sent you a Private Message asking if you could look at the recent comment you put on my thread here :

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?139396-ShadowBox-adventures-with-intricate-alphas

Im viewing this from a library computer (my only means of surfing the net at the moment) and they have a very aggressive and sensitive web page blocking system that has categorised your comment as ‘Offensive And Tasteless’

This means that I cannot view this page ever, until the comment is changed or removed - I have managed to view part of the comment by looking at your recent thread activity and it seems that this innocent sentence might be the issue

‘I know its hard now but try to’ - i think its misinterpreting it as a sexual reference or something

Can you please help, as you are the only one who can alter or remove this comment apart from ZBC’s web administrators

J

p.s. from what I can see of the comment, thanks very much for the kind words…

Oh pff ok I edited that part , please tell me if it worked , sorry for the inconvenient

Homeless portrait based on Lee Jeffries work

Admiral copy.jpg
Testing Fibermesh and Insert mesh curves

Hey its been a long time since I post something here in Zcentral

As a practice excercise I’ve been making sculptures from 2d illustrations
C&C is really appreciated

The original illustration “Dolce poop” is from the artist ToddKauffman13
b16a6e35441475.56f77628bd184.png

671b3435441475.56f77628bcb43.png396c9235441475.56f77628bd994.png

DOGS_WIPS.gif

The original illustration is from Heathersketcheroos

Clay render :d

Gif of the different parts of the process raff wips.gif

I made this proyect after the first trailer of Ghost in the shell was released.
The idea was for me to learn how to use “panel loops”
oscar-trejo-robogeishawip23.jpg
Base mesh using dynamesh
oscar-trejo-robogeishawip1.jpg
I then used polypaint to mark where I was going to make th cuts with the “slice curve” brush, I worked this part without symmetry and then using “mirror and weld”
I decided to give the panel loops a negative thickness so it doesnt deform
oscar-trejo-robogeishawip2.jpg
I then subdivided the geometry, and used the smooth brush with a very low strength
In max I added some of the details like the flowers and used vray for the render, I used a Hdri that gave me a similar lightning to the scene from the trailer and used a couple of lights in the floor and the back to improve the lightning

Attachments

oscar-trejo-robogeisha.jpg

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/8OXxE