ZBrushCentral

Help me to learn better human anatomy

Easy, start explorer (or the web browser of choice) and go to www.apple.com. Then buy an iPad. :evil:small_orange_diamond:evil:

Sorry,couldn’t resist. I would imagine you can’t.

Now ,now ,Gordon be a good patient and take your Meds . :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi,
A Windows version will be coming soon. Next up Mac desktop then Android. I hope to have a Windows version by the end of the year.
thanks for looking
MD

Thanks, please give me PM when it’s done:D:D

I suggest to take Scott Eaton’s Anatomy for Artists course as a foundation to the whole stuff, and then take the Digital Figure Sculpting course. Not cheap, but worth every single penny you spend. I took the first and I’m attending to the second now, and it’s groundbreaking stuff. You might learn some from looking at images at anatomy sites, etc. but it’s nothing close to when there is somebody who can tell what you see under the skin, how it works, how it deforms when you move your body, etc.

Hello.

I am currently on Scott Eatons Anatomy for Artist class at the moment, and this will give anyone a good foundation for drawing, or sculpting. Iv been studying anatomy for some years now, and I’m still learning plenty, so if you really want to get to grips with anatomy and save some time, this is one course to consider. Your need a good few hours a day spare to get the most from it. It is not the inexpensive option, but you realy do get what you pay for, books and DVDs are much harder, long term work.

Iv also been on Zack Petroc Master class recently for Rhythm’s and Gestures of the human form. I found this a very good class to attend, and for anyone who wants to add life to their sculpts, and understand how to define a characters back story, this is the one id recommend. Once you have some good foundations in place for anatomy this would be a good course to take next.

In either case your still need to do some home work of your own with books such as mentioned in this thread already.

Daniel.

Even though you are not into drawing

i highly recommend Andrew Loomis “Drawing the Head and Hands”
actually all his books are amazing and they have all been recently re-printed
The head and hands one breaks the head down into 3D shapes which easily
translate to Zbrush

also Ron Lemen has a course on the Riley extraction method that breaks the head into the various planes
Villipu is another good teacher for breaking down the head