ZBrushCentral

Happy Orc Week...

Yes indeedy, GameMaster…Here she is for your Tarnished Silver Z_Brush fun…

Enjoy!

Dickie

TarnishedSilver.ZIP

lovely :slight_smile:

great looking shield.

HI Dickie the armor is fantastic!!!
I like it thenx the armor meterial.
I have problems with my orc head :slight_smile: can u visit it i think almost good but something missed :slight_smile: http://www.pixolator.com/zbc-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=016155

ur really making this look good… what’s coming next ?
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: more…moreeeeee!

Dickie!!! The shoulder plates you made totaly RULE!!!

Excellent way of doing things… thanks for shareing :slight_smile:

Excellent creature also BTW, you have some nice material use and coloring :slight_smile:

Have a good one :slight_smile:

Really nice man. I really like your material/lighting setups…the skin looks amazing.
:smiley: :wink: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Here is my first attempt at armor for my orc. It’s a shield I made from a squished Sphere. I then used a Huge standard dot to bend it into a shield shape. I went into projection master and using Zadd only, I added a ring around the outside at level 5, a starburst pattern in the center at level 10 and finally an mrgb grab of a skull model I made in the center at level 20.
I then left projection master and added spikes
in the center and around the rim using Standard Dot tool. I added a metal texture and adjusted the cavity settings so it looks like tarnished metal.

I like how it came out so far…I’m going to see if I can bend it into shoulder pads now…

Dickie

love your work man
great stuff
are you planning to import it to Lightwave at the end
Ash www.Pixelcg.com

wow your bent shield/shoulder plates turned out awwwweessoome!!

Here’s my orc with my first z-brush body. I’m not done modeling it yet, but it’s a good start. I also made a shield with the Bad Moon Clan design. As it’s 6:10 or so and I gotta get
up in 4 hours, I’ll just post what I got…More to come…Hopefully I can pose him soon…121
welcome, especially on the body…

Dickie

Very cool modeling Orc creature :cool:
Do you think that the shield is in the same style and color of the beast ?
For me seems like a racing car logo :smiley:
Pilou

Lookin’ good! (wipes tear from eye) Games Workshop would be proud too. I don’t have any suggestions for this stage of modeling. When you get to the high detail stuff though it would be cool to see some big 'ol veins and as I mentioned earlier scars.

Thanks for posting your work.

Frenchy, Warhammer orc art can be quite garish. I like the look, as it’s kinda goofy and nasty at the same time…Here is an example:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~crusader/orcs2.html

I’ll be adding scars and veins this weekend,
Alfaeus…: ) after I finish the body…

Dickie

i love everything about him, except for the red shield. The original shield that you used as shoulder pads was way cooler.

Yeah, I will be going with the silver scheme for the shield and weapon, be it a sword or axe, I gotta see what I decide. I did the red shield as a test for an enamel look. I also had a small image of the BadMoon logo lying around and I wanted to see what the logo would look like on the shield. As it was a Lo-res one, it came out too pixelated…Such is life…

Dickie

looks great. nice one

Here is the latest orc body. He is made of z-spheres. It’s my first Zbrush body. I still need to finish his fingers and feet, but he will be wearing boots so I probably won’t do much to the feet.
I learnded a lesson with this guy, if ya use z-sphere bodies, add ALL your z-spheres before modeling…An important lesson for all us new folks to learn. Once you start sculpting, adding a z-sphere will delete ALL modeling.

His neck is weird because his head mounts from the front. He is a hunched character so this is why he is modeled this way.

I played with the pose to pose function with this guy. Worked fantasticaly. This is where
you take your z-sphere body and store a morph target with it. Then you can move the z-spheres around to pose yer character and you won’t lose your sculpting!

Anyway 121 welcome, and if yer all getting sick of looking at this character, I can wait to post when he is done. I’m posting a bunch of images now to help teach anyone who wants to learn how I made him, including my mistakes…LOL

Dickie

Absolutely excellent stuff Dickie! I think this topic is gonna get “top gallery” by the time you’re done with this. Keep up the great work!

Thnaks for the kind words, Abxy. Top gallery would be cool if he comes out how I want him to. But already I’ve helped influence a coupla
folks here and see how they learn from what I do, just as I learn from what they do. That is the cool part about this forum…: ))

Dickie

Wow, way cool, I love this guy…

I am so glad you changed the shield…it was cool but just didn’t click with this guy!

I love him but he makes me wanna eat greanbeans hahahaa…I don’t mean that it a bad way…I lovvvve greenbeans but his color for some reason doesn’t quite jibe with his head. (i know the head is more detailed so shows more cavity/shadows) but its more than that…can quite put my finger on it.

Anyways…I agree…this will be top shelf for sure when you are done!!