ZBrushCentral

Happy New Year

Yeah! Thanks aurick :smiley:

[size=6]HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY ! :cool:

wohooo,
thanksā€¦2011 its like the future or somethingā€¦ :smiley:
happy new year!

May your 2011 be the happiest ZBrushing you ever experienced!

Yeah !
Happy new year everybody !

Thanks! The same to the great Pix-Team. :+1:

HAPPY NEW YEAR to the zbrushers community!!! may all your digital dreams see the light the upcoming year!!! All the best!

I wish a Happy and Successful 2011 to the Pixologic team and the Community!

[2011.jpg[/ATT]%3C/font%3E%3C/a%3E%3Cbr%20/%3E"]2011.jpg](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E[ATT=232217)

Happy New year for all people zbrushCentral and thx for eveything :cool:

Happy New Year and Big Thanks to Pixologic Team
special and warm feeling to all those good friends here in the forum in these 10 year im in the ZBrush Forum.

Thank you! :slight_smile:
Happy New Year to all the ZBrush users around the world
and to the whole Pixologic team. :slight_smile:
Cheers! ā€“ Moni

HAVE AN AWESOME NEW YEAR TO PIXOLOGIC AND TEAMā€¦LOOKING FORWARD FOR ZBRUSH 5 this year 2011;)

thx

Happy New Year to all of you guys too! Pixologic continues to be, IMO, the best software company in this industry, bar none with one of the coolest communities around. Thanks go to you guys for providing awesome tools and a great community that never ceases to teach and challenge. Canā€™t wait to see what you guys hit us all with in 2011!!!

Bringinā€™ it in with Pixologic, my Cat and some whiskey!

Thank you very much Pixologic, happy new year to everyone in this wonderful forum!, thanks for all the inspiration, wishing the best year to all ZBC!, a year full of work, success and health mainly!

CHEERS!!, now whereā€™s my drink?:lol:

Happy New Year to everyone on the Pixologic Teams! AND, a huge thanks to everyone on this forum (the very best forum hands down)!
Cheers,
Gary

Happy new year to all of my fellow artistsā€¦and Welcome 2011!!

Thank you! ZBrushCentral has been a great discovery for me, also a very helpful one!

Happy New year to all zbrushers and artists ^^ may 2011 be even better than 2010. Cheers

Thanks ZB for another awesome year!
And thanks to all the great artists on here, sharing knowledge and inspiration.

Happy New Year