ZBrushCentral

GTiber_Study17

cutia : What a great first comment. Keep up the good work !

kokoro
: I’m all about the curvature of something like the femur or the radius but keeping it straight ad a humorous purpose. It’s great that you pointed this out. I will make sure to keep this in mind for futur projects.

3d toons : Very eloquent words. Thank you.

stefanobernani : Most of it was done out of zspheres and retopologized in topogun. Render in max. You are welcome!

allaza-eroler : Pixar ! Really ?!?

InkySpot : Personality is what i try to focus a lot on.

Wetterscheider : Thank you man.

Paint Guy : I won’t be adding texture too this one. I focus mainly on sculpting right now.

RockingAkin : Hey if you really want it. Contact me personally. It can be arrange.

asecbrush , faircat, abiko, m-wicz, dman3d, n8, ezra52, kc-production, arthurduque :
Wow thank you for all those comments.
You guys are awesome.

yes ! absolutly sir ! just go check their work, you will see what i mean by the pixar feel :slight_smile:

GTiber_Defeo_Shcoolism.jpg
My assignment from Michael Defeo’s shcoolism course.

Oh MAN I absolutely love your style! This guy is fantastic too! Thanks for sharing!
I love the areas that you have chosen to exaggerate, the detail in the hair, and the subtle texture work.
You have officially lit a fire under my butt to get more characters out there. Thank you for that! I can’t wait to see more.
-3DToons

Wow, really beautiful work man. Thoroughly impressed! So much life in both characters, you could see them in a film already.

If you don’t mind, I have some questions about the schoolism course, as I was thinking about doing the Michael Defeo one also. Did your general skill level go up a lot because of the course, or do you feel like you were already good but the course just improved on that? I wanted to take his course, but don’t want to go in unprepared or not at a high enough skill level yet.

Real nice cartoon!:+1:

Another great one …
You truly have a great style! :+1:

Bravo!

Fantastic sculpt and a wonderful character! looks like a professor I once had! :lol: Cheers, David :smiley:

3dtoons : Glad i inspired you to produce !

polaroid29 : I learned some priceless things with Micheal and i definitely advise anyone to take this class. I think it’s better to go in with a good understanding of zbrush but Micheal seem to balance his teaching for each student’s level. I took a look at your stuff and you will be fine. Good luck !

Bas Mazur : Thanks.

asecbrush : :slight_smile: Hope i won’t disappoint with the next one.

chalkman : Hehe. That teacher must have been quite a character.

GTiber_Study18.jpg
Based on a drawing by Sam Nielson.

Love it!

Hi Guillaume,

I love this kind of style too and you master it perfectly.

Its work like yours that keeps me trying to learn z-brush,
though its not easy for me…

Thanks for the advice. This new one is amazing too! Really looking forward to pages and pages and pages of work in this thread, as they’ll all be going straight in the inspiration folder :slight_smile:

Another great one!! Way to capture the eyes! The pose is great.
It’s ironic that Sam sits about 15 feet away from me. Nice choice of inspiration, Sam is fantastic!

Keep 'em coming!
-ShaneO

really cool style … love the design
thank you for sharing

**** man, these are amazing! do you have some wires for these as well?

Utterly awesome :slight_smile: i love your style :+1:

your models are perfect :slight_smile: love them all!:+1:

Terrific

Excellent modeling, love the style.

cheers,
Matthias