ZBrushCentral

- Greyfox -

Nice breakdown, thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much guys !
MattDamonsMom : Yes !

Thank you Pixologic team :+1:

That’s very awesome work ! Edges are very sharp and clean , if you please can share your brush setting i’ll be grateful :smiley:
keep it up

I love it! :+1:

Very Nice!!! And thanks for this breakdown!:smiley:

Thanks for the breakdown man! pretty cool technics and great model!!!

What are the odds we can get a video tutorial with voiceover of that technique? It’s just too damned awesome. You’ve really got a killer style.

Many Thanks
TomatoVFX : I’m sorry, i didn’t use any special brush. My arsenal is composed of Trim dynamic, Clip and Hpolish :slight_smile:

unfortunately too busy to record a video
Contact me if you have any question :wink:

Awesome sculpt and thank you for the breakdown. I was curious on what you would do if you wanted to retopo to make this a game character? Would you zremesh, or edit topo, or use topogun? And at that point you probably lose some quality, would you just go in to sharpen things up yourself? Thanks! great work

super cool! Love it!

…and neat results :sunglasses:

Many thanks :wink:

Polybeard : At this stage everything is decimated, i would probably use Zbrush internal topology tool or topogun to create nice new low topology flow then bake normal map with xnormal.

Wow very nice! Very clean i like it!

Awesome hard surface!

Wow ! thank you so much for the tut :slight_smile: I just got one question when you said use panel loops for details but,what are those slice marks on that armor in the image ?

Hi

As Panel loops works from polygroup, you have to create your own by using slice brush in order to have the polygroup shape you want. :wink:

You really show your professional ability here. The pose, the details are all nicely done. The concept and design are well above average and i think your yellow version is interesting. If he is a warrior i would go with the more subtle gray, but from an aesthetics POV i like the yellow.

Gorgeous work, really digging the render!

This is ridiculously well done. How long did the re-topo take you?

thanks guys
Retopo is not quite so long once you are confortable with it.
i can’t really tell you how long, i made it time to time in my spare time, sorry.:wink: