ZBrushCentral

Gregory Stark - Sketchbook - Concept Sculpt

Just a little test render with the character offered with zbrush (earthquake), the SSS is a little too forcefully in first picture
Render with v-ray, textures are slightly different.

test11.jpg

test14.jpg

i can see throught his hand ;D you planning to amke full scane with him ?

Why not, this could be fun :wink:

Wow you do really impressive work!

Lincoln

Thank you Lincoln

Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland

Queen01.jpg

Great sketchbook and works within it…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)…Luvin the effect of the skull emerging from the silver…excellent…:+1:

Glenn

Greg some really excellent art.
In this scene is all the work done in Zbrush. Can you go over how you put together the scene (for example is the room walls one model, how did you pllace the models into the scene). Anything else you would like to talk about this scene would be :cool:

Thank a lot !
I made other render of this “skull” I’ll find them and post them ^^

Thank you ! it is a pleasure to post here.
Then, not the whole scene was made with zbrush, I used Maya, Mudbox and ZBRUSH. All was assembled with Maya and rendered with RenderMan
This is an old render that is why it is not very photorealistic.
When you say “how I placed items in the scene” what do you mean?

Regards

Greg

As you may know in Zbrush you can place everything into subtools and move the models around etc (like being one big model ztool) OR you can draw the models out onto the 2.5d canvas space

OH MAN! i love your work, it’s full of concept and great technique.
i love Kuma over the going merry.
nice renders and awesome sculpt
cheers!

ok sorry, I understand your question. I use zbrush to make some objects, depending on what i need, I use zpheres to make objects shape quickly. I put all in subtools, export in .OBJ and some time ended up with Mudbox because the sculpt feeling and some technique are different. I use a separate renderer, so i do not assemble my objects in zbrush, as I said earlier, i assembled everything with maya. This also allows me to “render” big scene with displacement map on object with many polygons.

I hope this has answered your question ^^

Regards

Greg

Thank you dude !

I’m a little disappointed with the “Merry” I’ll have to spend a little more time on it, it is not very detailed, I started rendering and have not finished the sculpt completely. I also prepare “flower sword” ! :wink:

btw thank !

Hello everyone ^^
It’s been a long time I did not post here.
Today I share with you my latest sculpture, a demon, I hope you like it! ^^
Render with V-Ray.

HD Version 2700x3800

Devil04-web4.jpg

Devil05.jpg

Devil03.jpg

Capture8.jpg

Devil04.jpg

Attachments

Devil01-web.jpg

Devil06.jpg

Hi Everyone !

I am posting a new series of sketches of my demon that I recently worked ^ ^ I texturing it now and will upload the final render when I’m done.

Any critique or feedback are welcome!

Thank !

Greg

Hi everyone,

Today I provide one of my models for free - ELECTRO from The Amazing Spiderman 2 - Downloadable on my website.

Full Model in HIGH RESOLUTION (format .ZTL) ^^ Enjoy!

www.gregory-stark.com

Best Regards

Greg

free-electro-by-gregory-stark.jpg
electro-by-gregory-stark01.jpg

Hello everyone,

I just want to share with you a few test with Zbrush R47 and Keyshot

Hope you like it ^^

Cheers

Greg