ZBrushCentral

Greetings! I'm just learning.

3D sketches for the mural of ceramic. I created it for making molds of gypsum on the CNC milling machine.

(Characters old Russian mythology. Bird of sadness - Alkonost and the bird of happiness - Sirin.)

Love your work. It all has a very aesthetic foundation:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

][-][4Z4R][)), Thank you for your kind words!

And thanks for http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?170167&p=1005658&viewfull=1#post1005658 (EyelashesCurve Brush) :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

These are very nice, classical feel. I hope you can share photos of the milled molds & finished pieces. -S

Beautiful work !!!
Are these rendered in BPR zbrush?
If yes, how do you know how they will look under a CNC cut?
I would export it and render under a path tracer, a real decent render engine anyway, before going for cutting.

Табличка-10.jpg

The first image - ZBrush sculpt and the second - the finished product. (wood, patina composition, polyurethane varnish)
Working with wood Victoria Yevseyeva (Khabarovsk. Russia)

Spaceba!

to michalis, I worked with ceramics for 21 years and I imagine how would look like a finished product. And I myself was preparing glazes.

Russian Beauty.jpg

“Russian Beauty” - my work. Ceramic. Handmade. Japan. Private collection. h = 19.7 cm

Wow, it is really beautiful. It explains me a lot, on how you manage to sculpt like this.
Great talent!

That last one is super cute :slight_smile:

TsarevnaLebed1050.jpg

I could not sleep last night. :slight_smile: So I decided to realize an old dream.
Bas-relief sculpt of the canvas classic of Russian painting Mikhail Vrubel - Swan Princess (Tsarevna Lebed’)

I’m pleased to present to the court the beginning.

Wow that’s great work. You are a fast learner!

Thank you! I try to be a good student. :wink:

I had a few hours of free time. Worked on the face.

TsarevnaLebed'-04.jpg

Hello everyone! Please advise what to do with her eyes in relief.
One of my colleagues said, “Similarly the eyes not doing!”

I do not understand - WHY?

I’m creating a model for further cutting on CNC machines. So far, only for the wooden reliefs.
So, most of all - 2.5 D. :slight_smile:

This is wonderful: very exciting and beautifully sculpted. I don’t know what that eye comment means, either, but I think they look fine.

Can your machine cope with one more subdivision level? The material is currently picking out poly edges that you surely don’t want to highlight.

R

Thanks You for the great review!
Unfortunately the power of my iron is not enough to do more! :frowning:
In this work, 3.5 million polygons - the limit for my system.

And the edges - I do not quite understand. (difficult to translate) :slight_smile: (“Lost in Translation” 2003)

You’ve got some amazing stuff here!!! Congrats!!
You should find a way to print some of your work with those 3d printers!

gbhering, Thank You! I’m doing this work for further cutting on CNC milling machines. In bas-reliefs for woodcraft.