ZBrushCentral

Grassetti's Sketchbook

Awesome work on the bust! The textures really came out nice too.

nice job!

Great job!!!

Great!:+1:

Killer work, love the Timelapse images, just one question about the workflow, how did you do the subdivisions during the dynamesh process? i.e. remesh at 512 or 1K and then subdivide …Thanks

…for only 2 days of work! :+1:

Thanks a lot guys!

I miss you David :wink:

The sphere was with 512 i guess and i subdivided one time before adding the small details.

10-4, thanks

Awesome!! Thank you!! The time lapse was really helpful to understand a lot of things!

That is sooo good…

Supremo!!

this is…hmmm…grassett-ous!!! (:laughing: sorry but i couldn’t find a term that was not already been used in the thread and synonymous of amazing, awesome, kickass, killer work)! :+1:
one of the best artists around! love also the render breakdown!

Always a pleasure to see your models…especially that you started a new sketch tread. But you always model after a concept , I will love to see a model ( 3d sketch) done as your one concept :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

thanks man, i have some of that. But its hard for me to finish some of my designs, i tend to get tired of it really fast.

siiiiiiccckk:evil:

Hey guys, so here is a model i did for the Mass Effect 3 skin pack released by Bioware yesterday. The face was modeled by Kolby Jukes. Also thanks Rodrigue Pralier and Herbert Lowis for the help.
(unreal screenshots)

Great!

Damn man, quit bogarting the top row!

Oh, I REALLY like this one. Great concept, modeling, texture and render. Excellent work grassetti.

Ezra

i always feel so intimidated when i look at your work, makes me want to sculpt some more :slight_smile:
tnx for the inspiration