ZBrushCentral

Goz not installing in 3ds max 2021

zbrush 2020.1.4 ,issue still present ,any plan for fix?

Same here just updated to 2020.1.4 and max 2021 and GoZ not working

Hi!
Having the same issue,
Somehow I can send model from max 2021 to zbrush but not the opposite.
I use GoZ a lot, would love some assistance,

Cheers

Hi Marcus,
I just updated 3ds max 2021.1 and now your fix doesnā€™t work anymore.

This is what I get when running the plugin in 3ds max 2021.1
3ds max goz error

and running the installer in Zbrush gives the same error I show in my first post.
I updated Zbrush to 2020.1.4.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Yes, Autodesk introduced a new requirement in 3ds Max 2021.1. Anyone requiring GoZ for Max 2021 please send me a direct message. Mariepepin & Hentsteph, have messaged you. (The update will be in the next version of ZBrush but at the moment Iā€™ve no information as to when that will be.)

Thanks,
Marcus

1 Like

Thank you Marcus for your quick response and great customer service.

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome!

Hello good day, I need the joy for 3d max 2021 how can I send you the message MARCUS_CIVIS I am new and I donā€™t know how to send you the message
thank you

Hi Rodrigo,

Welcome to ZBC!

I have sent you a message. To send a message, all you need to do is click on the personā€™s name and then you will get a pop-up which will include an orange ā€œMessageā€ button. Just press that!

HTH,
Marcus

Hi Marcus, Iā€™m seeking Goz for 2021 since they(Martin) added extrude/inset changes in 2021.
Thx
Canā€™t msg youā€¦ no message button. I suppose I am too new to the system/not enough posts, etc

Hi Eric,

Iā€™ve sent you a message.

Cheers,
Marcus

I would like the beta for 3ds max 2021 as well please, and thank you. (I also canā€™t direct message yet)

Hello Marcus,
Could I please have access to the beta for max 2021? That would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Ryders & Ryan,

I have messaged you both.

Cheers,
Marcus

Hi Marcus,
Iā€™d like to test the goz for max2021 too, could save me so much time !
Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi Marcus,

Could I please have acces to test the Beta for 3Ds Max 2021?

Hi Marcus, could I please also have access to GoZ for Max 2021? Thank you so much!

Tudor

Lonte, Koguister and Tudor,
I have messaged you.
-Marcus

Hello Marcus,
Could I please have access to the beta for max 2021? I really need GoZ right now. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi Marcus,

Would it be possible to have the beta for 3dsmax 2021 ? I am missing Goz and donā€™t want to go back to 3dsmax 2020 for the moment.

Thank you very much !

Ronan