ZBrushCentral

GoUVLayout - GoZ for UVLayout

This plugin is just what I need. Seriously cool…
Does it work on Mac OS?

After opening the txt file I noticed it should run on Mac or PC, sorry. However I can’t get GoUVLayout to appear at the bottom of UV Master menu. Installed to Applications/ZBrushOSX 4R7/ZStartup/ZPlugs64.

Am I doing something wrong?

Just received confirmation that GoUVLayout is for PC only…

REQUEST: GoUVLayout 4R8

…hello…is this thing on? …4R8…anyone?

Hello Sadicus,

Just tested my end and seems to be working fine, although the normal’s looked flipped in Headus UVlayout

GoUVLayout_x64_4R8, working in ZB2018?

Hi Sadicus,

All working as intended on ZBrush 2018

Good to know it’s working, I need to figure out why it’s not here, could be a version issue.
There are several download links, which is the newest version? thanks!

This is not showing in my Zplugin menu (using the x64 version)

Options:
You’ll find the GoUVLayout options under the Zplugin menu.

zb2018GoUV.jpg

Hi Sadicus,

I would download the one at the start of this thread.
You may have another plug-in that is conflicting with it, so try the usual process of elimination. Place all the plugins in a new folder, just keeping GoUVLayout. Bootup ZBrush see if it works.

Another issue: Some people can see the plugin interface, but get error messages. I would remove the plugin completely & close ZBrush. Then put gouvlayout back in.
When you go back to the gouvlayout interface and click on send mesh, it will ask you to point the program to the the directory of uvlayout(find the directory) & then it will work properly.

That is all I know & I hope it helps.

The reason GoUVL was not working, there were missing files.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions, Special thanks to Wyattfox for sending the correct set of files!

How to set Axis 1:1 (ZBrush Front = +Z)

UVLayout Display panel
options for X, Y or Z up.

Hi,
I’ve been using this plugin and it work great for me.

i’m using zbrush 4r8 but it seems the uv map generated by the plugin is all broken up into pieces. Is there a way to merge Uv co-ord without having to re-export and re-import ?

Thanxs

Hi, and thanks for the awesome plugin. Im having trouble in 2021.7. The plugin is loading but it gives error when clicking on it

GoUVLayout_error

It was working OK for 2019, 2021.1. Unfortunately it gives error on 2021.7

Any sugestion how to solve this problem?

Thank you.

Hey Guys, i took the time to fix up the plugin code so it will now works with ZBrush 2021 and 2022.

GoUVLayout-update-ZBrush-2022.rar (22.9 KB)

Hope it Helps !
Nicolas

Thank you for helping. I’ve tryied but unfortunately it gives the same error.