ZBrushCentral

Got some sculpts to finish.

that last one it’s coll an i lik the way you make the hair

Hi.
I started this sculpt around era of Zbrush 3.5, maybe 3.1, don’t remember. Started as sci-fi however half-way I changed my mind and switched to fantasy. Most of the stuff was designed with dynamesh. I also used noisemaker quite a few times. Actualy the whole model basicly is brushes + noise as I didn’t feel like creating custom alpha maps besides the general purpose ones I already have setup with my main brushes. Not the most efficient way to do leather by hand but it seemed like a good idea at that time. Model is around 20 milion. As usual more shots and better compression on my website.

Wow…Great work, i like :+1:

Amazing creature! really inspiring!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

You can feel those big masses! Swietnie!

Looks great!

great work. that last creature is fantastic.

Love it! :+1:

Scary impressive :o

really stunning work i love it!

Amazing!!! Great work, love it ! :+1:

nice job man!

so badass, awesome creature!

Love it!!!:d

i love the detail you put on every accesories on this beast…good job :+1:

Thanks for comments.
Here are some humanoid heads I did as an interruption while sculpting some other character. Couple milion polygons each. Tried to varry them a bit. Stopped my self from doing any old wrinkled faces. Though as you can see I did put wrinkles on the non human ones anyway.

The one with wrinkles in it’s eyes really made me cringe. Your skill is awesome!

Some really fantastic work here, great attention to anatomy, nice subtle surfacing on the lips, eyes without getting into the “wrinkles overkill” trap…top notch work…I love how the busts have a consistent look to them…Outstanding please post more!

Great models, amazing attention to details.