ZBrushCentral

goblin old man and stuffs the young zbc member

i have made a concept of a monster called:b2: judo monster:b2: that i have made with pen in my maths class at shcool i will post it tomorrow beacause i ont have the scanner plugged in

Very nice sculpts!

thanks love your works

coms and crits

hey nice last one;)

i am not good at drawing but herz some sorry for the cracks in paper
but i draw them in my math class

dead 03.jpg

Attachments

ljijo.JPG

ssssssssssssssssssss.JPG

Man, u draw while in a math class??? :lol:
It reminds me a while back, I drew during biology class, my teacher found out at the last pages of the book full of scrap haha… :lol:

i have found an old sculpt thath iv done when am started no detailling

ps:red_circle: without studyng anatomy

fzefez.JPG

hy guys

I think the last one is the best so far. It shows that you are starting to try to understand facial anatomy. A good way is to break it down into planes like this:

asaro.jpg

thanks

something thath i have just started

[attach=168496]adfas.JPG[/attach]

[attach=168497]dsfzedadzs.JPG[/attach]

[attach=168498]ffezfe.JPG[/attach]

Attachments

adfas.JPG

dsfzedadzs.JPG

kjnlk.JPG

nice last two:)

Be patient pal… you need to focus a little more in your art’s quality and not in submitting a lot of unfinished sculpts… try to spend a month in just one sculpt and you’ll see that it will even impress yourself…

Another suggestion would be to learn the basics of a traditional modeling app, so that you can learn later how to retpologize your models, render them, or even animate them.
Blender is a great choice, and it’s free!

thanks man for your advice and i post a lot because i wont the people to see my progress thanks very much for your advice

i am starting a barbarianand warrior scene hope its finished after some 6monthsbut i need some books or website for learn 3d modelling with xsi or maya

speed sketch no smooth still dirty

ZBrush sdss.JPG

i have found something thath is not related with 3d or sculpting but here it is
something thath i have maked when i was 13
http://dj-sokar.skyrock.com/
:lol: :lol: :lol: