ZBrushCentral

Giant Eddie Murphy head done in Zbrush

makes me think of gooni goo goo

Nice job, Jim!

I missed this one some how…anyway
Very nice work Jim and … It’s soooo funny…I can’t stop laughing:lol:
L

Lucky_1, Heather Lawless, Shadowscheme, Fabricio Torres, threetails, bLawless, infamouskiller, Wozrush, brettSinclair, Ls3D, -Shea, NickZ., MIGUEL GRANADOS, mxdirector, Jason Belec
Thank you very much

PS : if anybody has info on how to fix my signature, let me know. I tried copying source code.

Alex Oliver, RockinAkin, splatfx, davide, sunhutzu, Frenchy Pilou, Sebcesoir

Thank You

Shadowscheme said: “makes me think of gooni goo goo”

i like this response.

Fabricio Torres said:
can you please explain the process of alignment you used? which amount of FOV? how did you set up multiple references?
I’m doing a likeness myself. and any tips regardings this topic would be very useful.

I don’t know what FOV is but… I like to use an ortho set up like this and assign positions in ZApp link.

zcentralOrtho.jpg

Then you can start placing things like how far back the eye corners, and mouth corners are on the side. I look at 3/4 views also to determine the sculptural form of everything. Keep checking front and side lineup though. So then it's all sculpting. I may do a Gnomonology tutorial on this...

Good luck!

Attachments

outerContours.jpg

that is an amazing likeness, Outstanding work.

thanks a lot on this set up you used. i’ll try it myself.
Right now the only way to set up multiple images i had was using mudbox. mostly because i could set up multiple cameras… but if i could make this alignment on zbrush, then it’s what i was looking for :slight_smile:

Can’t wait for this tutorial.

All the best
Fabricio

Jim,

Congratulations, you guys did an amazing job… top notch work.

Cj

Here’s some more.
[2604435721_cbb66af883_o.jpg

Attachments

gabrielleeddie.jpg

currentCA3X19D1.jpeg

what a riot! just saw this on the news 10 minutes ago. missed the original post here. nice job Jim and everyone else! keepin my camera handy :slight_smile:

(and like jason, i’m getting pretty jealous too!)

Damn thats a serious reward to see your model printed in 6 metters tall on travelled all around the place lol :+1:

I use to work with the sign industry in Austin, TX. I’ve helped make giant fruit, underwear and bugs out of foamcore. A actor’s face is a challange. I am amazed at the likeness. What materials was it made of?

Marco Valenzuela 3D Modeler
http://stormrisingoriginal.webs.com/

HA, and I bet you thought you were done sculpting on Eddie now that you went digital Jim!! :stuck_out_tongue:

well
Eddie Murphy - much better than an orc or a hulk, here i guess )))
so 5 stars for that :+1: :laughing:

From http://www.meetdavemovie.com IMG_0924.JPG

Times Square is this weekend…

Attachments

IMG_0760.JPG

IMG_0563.JPG

IMG_0499.JPG

img_1655.jpg

img_1713.jpg

img_1727.jpg

img_1771.jpg

img_1781.jpg

img_1890.jpg

img_1977_1.jpg

How awesome is that!!! This is top row in my book. So what does Eddie have for brains? haha.

Hahahaha, this is by far the funniest thing i have seen in 2008! hahaha

Fill the head with Gasoline at the East Coast… You’d be a Millionaire selling it back in LA… :}
Lemo