ZBrushCentral

Ghost Rider

CWahl, you are a masterful artist !!!

This is brilliant

Mandy

Woo! :grimacing:
I just love the detail on that Skull and Moldy Jacket! woo! ^^ nice nice nice!

Awesome! I was never a big fan of Ghostrider, but if he looked like this in the comics, I probably would have been.

I can’t wait to see what you are going to post next!

Brilliant :smiley:

The blow up of the texture could stand
alone and your explanation shows the extent of your knowledge of the medium.
Thank you for the work, thank you even more
for the explanation.

***cries I go away for a month and everyone is making such beautiful things :frowning: this being an exceptionally good one
:+1:

Edit… sorry Cwahl…I had so many zbrush windows open I put this in the wrong thread…and got a little confused with reply names…was intended for thread some questions…

leonal,

You can find a skull…Skull4 on Digits site , haven’t time to find the link…it is at the bottom of any Digits post.

The skull was made in the early days…note pole in forehead…teeth need fixing.
This pic is skull5a///I can’t find the repaired skull10, but this may help you.

Threw bump material on, default texture, some lighting…bobs yer uncle.

ED

cwahl, stunning detail! great picture!
:+1: :+1: :+1:

waw…excellent work !!!

Hey Ed. That skull looks excellent! :+1:

wow o.o! for me i just leave the skull as it is :), but how can you fix that ( X ) mark on the middle of its fore head? ^^ thanks!, oh could you share the lightning on this basic skull and the bumb material? i want to know how you guys make this stuff x.x;! thanks ^^
ps: Is leonel :stuck_out_tongue: :+1:

Another sweet image from you Cwahl. A masterpiece for sure. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

how you made de skull??? im trying to do one but i cant at all, the jaw its a diferent element?

Hi Dark ZanatoS

The skull I used for Ghost Rider was modelled in Zbrush 1.55b using The sphere primitive. And it’s basically modelled just by pushing, pulling and moulding the object, also using the ‘Move’ tool, slowly working in finer details.

…and the upper and lower jaw were all modelled from the same sphere.

Any more questions let me know…

Thought I had posted to this thread before…glad it was revisited…most excellant work. Have you done anymore with it (not that I can think of what to add to it)? There was talk I know at one time of the Ghost Rider being made into a movie? Heard any recent news on that? Anyhoo, just wanted to let you know how kewl I thought this looked. Thnx for sharing as always.
Ron:+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

Thanks Ron.

They’ve just finished making a Ghost Rider movie here in Australia, starring Nicholas Cage. Should be interesting.

NICE WORK:+1: :+1:…but shouldn´t the flame be transparant, so that you can see the armor behinde the flame??:bulb:

sorry about my spelling, english isnt my best

Great!!:+1: :+1: :+1:

WANNA LOOK?

ALIEN FACE HUGGER

MattHHH:sunglasses:

There has to be a way to make the fire look more 3d, like the skull is in it and not just sitting in front of it. Overall though, beautiful.

hey man,
I can make you a beautiful pendant or ring with your skull, something like this :http://www.nightriderjewelry.com/phpCart_product.php?category=B :+1: