ZBrushCentral

Gansta Chimp - final

I don’t often drop the fan boy post, but in the collection of outstanding work that’s regularly posted here, this is extra outstanding. :+1: :+1:

[color=Orange]Amazing work !!!
u should do an animation with this character.

Fascinating work

Great Work Man…!!

This is where talent and tools comes to gether… really great work I ever seen…:+1:

wooooooooooooow

how in the name of holly molly buacamoly did u do it, what 3ad package did u use beside z brush, was it only normal mapping, man its been a month that i m using z brush w ith 3ds max 7.0 n i m not ven 5 % close to this result,
congratulations man, but to be honest with u u got me a bit depressed, not that its your fault, well its mine,
CHEERS.

Christ!
This is just too damn good. I guess I need to lose sleep in order to
get a 3D job after graduation…
Can anyone throw a list of 3D Florida jobs???

ONCE AGAIN, AWESOME!!!

I’m not worthy…
~anrshelt

thanks for the posts

i edited the image again. phew! what can i say i got some good feedback :smiley:

here are the original posts – more to come

![gangstaChimpSmall.jpg|760x823](upload://1QT8O8SCNZgWjo1W7kR0tZas8Ye.jpeg)![gangstaChimpBestCropMYWEB.jpg|760x570](upload://nxT8XGhfzoHro2hGlP0YjtNbujA.jpeg)

His expression is priceless. A simian Dirt Harry. One of the best character designs for a chimp I’ve ever seen. Excellent modeling, textures, and that suit material is just Sah-weeeeet…:smiley: Perfect use of SSS too…

Damn fine piece, Matt. Just Awsome…:+1:

Dickie

Woot! It looks really good :smiley:

Just some things that probably could improve the image a bit. The clothes seems to me a bit flat. Work more on tiny details like wrinkles, textures, buttons to improve it.

The pose seems a bit rigid. What about some inclination on the head? something like “hey you, i´m a tough chimp”

What about some kind of cigarette on the mouth? And some smoke on the gun?

Despite hidding some wrinkles and hairs on the head, a gangster hat would give a lot of power to the image.

It is a great image!

Dont listen to Jhotun

Your artwork is fine and great.

simply incredible…

Hey…excellent work…Might I ask to see a screenshot of your settings for the MISSS shader in maya? I’ve been fiddling around with the settings on it for quite a while…I’m curious how yours might compare with mine…

-tiktok

This reminds me of Samuel L. Jackson. Great work.

top row:+1:

Awesome job! For some reason I’m thinking of Sean Connery…

L’awesome.

I would watch that movie. Always make him kind of blasé about it all. He doesn’t really enjoy killing, but he doesn’t really care either.

it was top row

FIVE years ago.

L’oops. This one came out of the woodwork didn’t it.