ZBrushCentral

Ganesha - God of Wisdom

dpeteuil : This is not compulsory tht rat always with him. if u see The earliest Ganesha images or statues are without a vahana. actually Ganesha has a five Vahana - lion, a pea****, Shesha, horse & rat. rat is very famous vahana which we can see with most of the ganesha. but this is not mean tht without the accompanying rat, it’s technically not Ganesh. In future if I’ll try to make another ganesha, tht time diffneatly I’ll make Rat.
Thnx for ur Appreciation.

sarakawa : Thnx!

Karthik.AL : Thnk u very much:)

Rituparna : Thnx! I also feel same :slight_smile:

AWESOME! Front page work.
one of the best work I have seen in ZB Central. please post your workflow very curious :+1:

Thnx Prat:)

Here are some of WIP images:
cgt01.jpg

Attachments

Fig08.jpg

cgt02.jpg

cgt06.jpg

cgt06.jpg

cgt03.jpg

thanks for the quick Ganesh Vahana lesson! my girlfriend lived in Pondicherry for 5 months and bought a Ganesh decal that you see on cars and motorbikes, then when she got back to the states someone told her it wasn’t Ganesh since there was no rat. i guess they didn’t know what they were talking about. i thought about making a Ganesh myself before, but i’ll probably end up not. anyway, great piece!

Wow! That is one of the best Ganesha forms I’d ever seen anywhere! Amazing sculpt and detail!!

dpeteuil: welcome :slight_smile: Thnx!!

dvijay: Thanx a lot!

Top notch, Top row work… nothing to add just Awesome Hemant!

Thanx for sharing WIP.

how did you make that head piece?? was this straight poly modeling or did you use nurbs?

ay be i am late but cant stay without saying a word…
Its simply superb…Great work

beautiful design and superclean sculpt
top notch :+1:

awesome sculpt and nice render! keep it up :+1:

alex15: Thnx a lot alex!!

nerveink: no nurbs only polygon model :slight_smile:

kkriss : Thnk you kKriss!!!

schiefer : Thnx schiefer!!!

hendrik F : Thnx hendrik!!!

Nice contrast between the smooth body parts and the ornate pieces…interesting topic…great execution…love the face and
the motion, not to mention the cloth work!!! my only suggestion
isto make the final pic larger to let the viewer move from detail
to detail!!! Hope you pull Top Row

Muy Grosso! spectacular! love the details, its a very precise model. Add some color to it, I would try to accomplish one of those colorful posters of the Hindu gods, full of color and detail everywhere that makes you want to get some air. :+1: :+1:

Wonderful!! :+1: 5 stars.

outstanding Work !

Surprise this work is not on top row…

Deserve to be on TOP ROW

keep inspiring us. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

What is the price of this model, please share details on gulshaneyeslies@gmail.com

It so nice!