ZBrushCentral

Game Character

Great work.
O teu trabalho para a Galp é excepcional.
Obrigado pelos tutoriais.

awesome job on the character man. nice little tidbit in you sig too… “zbrush-less is more.”

did you flip this guy, cuz the type on the cigar label is backwards. other than that, brilliant work. can’t wait to see the wires.

Ouuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaah génial work I do love it ^^ It reminds me French rapper Joey Starr in a way… ^^ Cool work!

http://portfoliobino.free.fr/

http://binoland.blogspot.com/

that is one BAD Motha F#$#$#%

Very cool. The models and textures are excellent. How did you get the displacement maps to work so well in C4D? Top work!!

Looks good, but where’s the rest of his charcter? Is it just another head? I’d really like to see the rest of him.

don’t reckon this is just “another” head…
its freakin awsome man! great work!

Could be the most natural looking cg head I’ve seen. Minute crit: skin is slightly too orange peely (just a tad) and I’d like to see a tiny bit of refraction through the right (his) lens.

Just awesome! The warm cold split is fantastic.

i like it dont get me wrong, But if everyone looks closely (through the lens) you can see that the character has no eyeball, just an eyesocket. thats pretty cool actually, more of a reason to wear shades…

I don’t know Pixmaker, hard to tell with the shades so dark.
Has anyone else noticed the image map on the cigar is reversed? (or maybe the whole image was flipped.)

Great work bbarbi.

Thanks for all comments and critics.

Hey are you actually working on a video game? That’s cool!! And this guy I can tell would have alot of personality in the game just by the way he looks!!

cool work!
I think the skin shader looks a little dry!
other than this coool!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great work!!

I think that the reflection map in the suglasses takes a lot of importance. I´d choose another more abstract one.

A question: Can you post any tricks about your workflow working between cinema 4D and Zbrush? It´d be great! :+1:

great mood, I like the colors

very imnpressive! how did you manage to capture such realistic skin effects? Is that a result of really smart lighting? Or is there a specfic brush that can capture skin pores this well? :smiley: :smiley:

This is a old one, but I really like the skin details/texture.

very nice!!