ZBrushCentral

Fridayeve -Sketchbook (quick tip "lace" video added Pg 2)

I put together another time-lapse of this head study.
Fashion-headstudy.jpg

<iframe width=“640” height=“360” src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3IONBAtXmag?rel=0" frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen="">

HermioneGranger-Sjames.jpg

Gandalf-Sjames.jpg

1 Like

Nice style. Love the hair!:+1:

Nice style! You have some interesting sculpting techniques. And yes, the hair/beard is awesome. Customized curves? IM brushes?

totally agree to nagulove and kaisasose! :slight_smile:
really nice style!

That beard is awesome. Would love to know how you did it :slight_smile:

dig Gandalf’s beard Steve! Good stuff!!

Beautiful sculpts, clean smooth and stylish! gandalfs beard is a mageistic beast! thanks for sharing

lOVE YOUR sTYLE duDE… impressing work and thanks for sharing ur workflow they r really helpfull

Stunning! Really nice work :slight_smile:

Awesome style dude!!!

kinda amazing :smiley: love to see more stuff from you!

Great stuff. Would like to see workflow for hair too.

Thanks everyone for your comments-
I have been thinking about putting together something about the hair technique.
I used a custom curve brush. I am still working out what are the best shapes to use.
Here are a couple of videos I made a while ago about some of the methods I use.
<iframe width=“560” height=“315” src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GLoL19_0nDQ?rel=0" frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen="">

<iframe width=“560” height=“315” src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-_BFWjqNV-s?rel=0" frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen="">

Love the gandalf Sketch ,thanks for sharing your technique. saw it while back and it’s very interesting

Nice video, really well done. However I was hoping for something new, maybe its because my results with this technique were so much worse then yours. Thanks for the effort anyway, and keep your art flowing:+1:

Xenoo- Thanks, I have been working out some new methods with this technique. I am planning to put some new videos together to help explain it better.

Space Ghost in Zbrush for sketch dailies. All done in Zzbrush except for the fade and background in photoshop.
Space-Ghost-Sjames.jpg

Attachments

Space-Ghost-Sjames.jpg

My take on Venom
Venom-Sjames.jpg