ZBrushCentral

free video tutorials

Just want to point out that the site is right and not fraud at all. I too purchased a texturing tutorial cd and i never had any problems. Arrived in time. They also show up on big events like Sigraph and other 3D events. They are cool to talk to also…

Cheers

Nice of you to jump to their defense. Was someone attacking?

edit:
Ah. There it is, back in December.

I’m not a huge fan of the Digital Tutors ZBrush offering. I think their approach is well-suited to traditional modeling, but puts you in the wrong mindframe for dealing with ZBrush.

That’s not fraud, though. I received my CD from them without any issues – theyr’e not stealing customer’s money or lying about what’s offered. And, yes, I found them to be very friendly people, and would go back to them for help learning any piece of software which is not ZBrush. Without a second thought.

Nice of you to jump to their defense. Was someone attacking?

How are you. Well on the first page Dogbone said that its fraud if you read it you will see. But i am not attacking him or nobody here just wanted to clear it out that its not fraud. It might not be the best site for Zbrush or anything but its really informative on programs and if you want to just learn the basic stuff on any program they have those movies. There is nothing fraud about that. They really show you the whole program step by step in detail and also what most or every button does in a program.

But now i am a beginner on Zbrush and i think for organic modeling there is nothing better or quicker out there as i can tell. The only problem right now is topology. Its really hard to lay down topology on my models now, but hopefully in time i will get that down too. Especially with the new version they are coming out. Those teaser movies are amazing that they have on their site. I am very interested!

Cheers…