ZBrushCentral

Free time sculpt...

great work!! you do everything inside of zbrush? i would love to see your workflow! keep it up!

Brigado! :slight_smile: yes i do evrtnhg in zbrush…but the small geometric things are done in google sketchup, …i like ur anatomy study man… r u learnign somwhere anatomy or selftaught?

so far, project i have been working on only for the pleasure, i hope that i have evolved a bit during 2 years :P. iv reposted the boots it wasnt’ clear in the previous posts.C&C r welcome.tc

started from dynamesh.

ZBrush Document8.jpgZBrush Document9.jpgZBrush Document11 copy copy.JPGZBrush Document12.jpg

ZBrush Document14.jpg

Man you kick ass!
Thanks for showing your work proces awesome work sir!

39 Minutes Ago
CookieMonster. 10ks a lot man!!!tc :smiley:

Exceptional work your doing here. It’s a pleasure to see.

Ezra

Wow you have some killers skills here sir, that Backpack of yours is just Amazing
right on the money:+1:
All the best to ya
Lou

Oh man! 10ks a lot :D… Cookie monster 10ks man (sry i cpy past cuz i hv the memory of a gold fish) Ezra 10ks a lot sir !! LOU man 10ks a lot! happy to meet u guys on the forum…tc all.BST

hi all some update :stuck_out_tongue:

ZBrush Document3.jpg

Really nice work. :slight_smile:

Really cool character!

oh! 10ks a lot guys :))))) …and some updates…and my portfolio

• [http://be.net/<wbr>alex_maalouf](http://be.net/alex_maalouf)
  • ![30.jpg|1200x762](upload://AoMDe78EwXJH65baXhqrPSWpzIE.jpeg)![32.jpg|1200x762](upload://dBtKBuxHVhI0kFVnOS1sB3swfSU.jpeg)![34.jpg|1200x762](upload://dNltIHInr8X5mTXwiADexdpgrjM.jpeg)![44.jpg|1191x1191](upload://m9iBLbVDeBdjALc9r3dQA3TVkeF.jpeg)![45.jpg|1200x762](upload://uOENVtA4cgyc2W0hcAcXcSasBXB.jpeg)![49.jpg|1200x762](upload://t0nBCxG97F5oF6xVsvgOpBVXU6s.jpeg)

some other wips…
000.jpg

Great works here, that puppy and the cavalier are awesome , not to mention the lara croft girl!! Bravo:+1:

strong work! not fan of the girls on the first pages, but impressed by the last one.
love that dog!!

Awwww… Poopies !!! he is solo cute !

I dig both the spy girl and the dog with 3 heads … moar !!!