ZBrushCentral

Fred D Characters progress thread

Followed this on PC. Turned out freaking awesome.

nice workā€¦:wink:

Oh WOW!!! I WANT!!!

Awesome sculpt! :slight_smile: Very nice presentation as well!

Looking great! Love the details / texture sculpting :+1:

amazing! i love the design!

Great work! :+1:

WOW! Beautiful workany tips on how you gave it awesome black and white finish ?
Thanks in advance.

very intricate designā€¦nice work friend

Beautifully done! The details look amazing.

This kicks ass, I love the level of detail and the way it all looks in the b&w render is superb. Quality work

Great job!you catch a modern look for your medieval age character, I love the style is very powerfull!
Congratulations!

Wow thanks guys for all the comments! its really apprecieted! Ill have the color version sooN!

also redid a presentation of the character i did before for my portfolio. i didnt liked the old one, also planning to rework on him a little bit and texture this guy after the sword one!

bprrendera.jpgbprrendero.jpg

Attachments

bprrendero.jpg

Finally had time to finish this guy! Pretty much newq to rendering, it was made in keyshot, let me know what you guys think?final4sc.jpg

and here is a higher res image of it : http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1040/finalfinaly.jpgfinalfinal2.jpgfinalfinal2.jpg

Attachments

finalfinal2.jpg

finalfinal2.jpg

final4sc.jpg

awesome!

I thinkā€¦
Its fantastic.
I wish I could do this!
I mentioned in another thread that I basically die in video games because Iā€™m too busy looking at all the artwork, things like this are why that happens.

All this detailā€¦ Itā€™s AMAZING!!!
Can i know how much poly ? : )

thx guys! the model is about 14k tris, here is the wireframe.
Capture (1).jpg

Hey guys! here is my latest personal work! the witch is from a concept by Rabbiteye and the 2 bust were done as a design exercise. all modeled in zbrush and rendered in keyshot!
hope you like it! :slight_smile:

both (1).jpgscene.67 (1).jpg

Attachments

both (1).jpg

scene.67 (1).jpg

very very very GOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!