ZBrushCentral

Follow Me

beautiful Idea behind the sculpt. Really well done!

Oh, My God That’s great. This is how to do it. Amazing work!

thanks my friend:D

incredible

Amazing work!!So much details and looks perferct!Thank you for posting!Amen.

So beautiful. I absolutely love the Bride and the detail you’ve put into her dress is outstanding, the embroidery detail and the way the fabric crumples and gathers. I also love how my eye keeps wandering back to her face because the lighting is so well done. You’ve also managed to capture the feeling and emotions of the characters in the piece so well. Top row work for sure, well done! :slight_smile:

:+1:small_orange_diamond:laughing:
Local4:D

tietu.jpg

The model of robot using zbrush:laughing:
The robot’s map using mair:sunglasses:
The robot’s rendering using Arnold:D

its cool!:rolleyes:

good job!!!

This is an amazing piece of the dress!

nice girl,nice work!!

But I don’t like the story.

Amazing work, well done!!

Astonishing! :+1:

thank you!

thank God:lol:I want to follow the Lord’s people more and more! Amen!!!

Come on, must be the top row, so hard work, all the glory to our god! Bless you!:+1:

Now I just want to let them know god was seen to believe and more confident:lol:

There are a lot of films, written by god in the form of people around us, like Jesus, can the it happened with cold robot to represent god, the bible says, god will appear in any form, as long as he appeared we will perceive him, the woman in the figure should be sensed his choice. Your work is very good, I’m surprised!

Brush a download link
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1sjKG4UT?qq-pf-to=pcqq.c2c

An interesting story!
One picture,such a wonderful story. Great! i like it very much!

Are you Chinese?
I saw your work Anatomy and image style looks like some Workshop from China,you know their style is hard edge muscle,use illustration describe some story ,and image is very complex.
Maybe I’m wrong.