ZBrushCentral

Flying Fish

Is that a starfish I see as Propeller???

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lemo

Wonderful art very Illustrative Bravo!
k

Your productivity does no harm to quality of your images ! :+1:

jantim

Cool work B.
:+1: :+1:

What can I say but [color=red]CRIKEY!, another Boozie masterpiece full of mischief and the always recognisable Boozy stamp of brilliance and unique style.

Well done indeed.

Seeya.

Paul.

I love this picture. I nearly missed the crab holding landing paddles though, which is the funniest bit in the image. I saw the crab but didn’t register the paddles initially. Maybe the paddles need lightening/brightening in PS a bit so they stand out against the sea better.

:+1: :+1: :+1:

It’s been a joy to recieve such great feedback for this image.

I intend to print it as a signed inkjet poster for local art galleries hopefully with children’s bedrooms and nursery rooms in mind.

Thanks to all for comments.

Let me know how to get one please.
I would like to make a very small and exclusive collection of piece of art that inspire me for my work shop and I love this one on it.
Arturo

That’s great, i like the colors you use and the general composition.

Great work and 5 stars !!

Emmanuel

brilliant boozy! youve got such a style to your work. would you be so kind to release a few limited posters for your fans here on zbrushcentral? :wink:
cheers,
Ricardo

I want a copy! I want a copy!!! Where do I send the money??? This would look great in my wife’s office, she get’s a lot of adults and even more kids that would truly love to look at such cool imagery. :wink:

Just had to add my congrats on a pic well done!! I love it!!! Thank you for sharing with us!

wenna

Boozie… clean up yor messages, your NJ fan club would like to send you some!
Lemo

Psss!!! Hey Fish… I think I see an envy look on the bird behind you… and I think crab’s with him :sunglasses:

The funny thing is that the fish has a look like he could actually hear me! :lol:

Cool image boozy :wink:

Messages have been cleaned - I’m up to my ears with dirty nappies and messy mailboxes - hopefully the mail can now come through.

Oh! The Deadwood Stage is a-headin’ on over the hills,
where the Injun arrows are thicker than porcupine quills

Oh and yes ofcoarse I’ll sell posters - just have to work out a decent price for light fast inkjets + postage + the added cost of a pair of my used undercloths.

E-mail me details etc

LOVE IT!!!

excellent image! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanks, once again, for making me smile. :+1:

Hi flooze, I just had to stop in and see this again,…needed some inspiration. 50.