ZBrushCentral

Flamenco

A great artist to carving out such a sexy dancer
, admire the author’s technology, hoping to meet

TOP ROW ! TOP ROW ! BUMP ! BUUMP !! Outstanding man ! such ****ing level of details ! keep it up ! :+1:

stellar TOP ROW

Wonderful image! Congrats!!! Top row!!!

Wow!!! Amazing!!! Top row!!!

Top row for sure!! 5 STARS

If You have time, can you please make a breakdown of this outstanding work ? and How many time did you take to finish this work ? Very impressive !

Outstanding. :+1:

You have reach a new level of awesomeness buddy! Out of words

What an stunning work…BRAVO!

Stan Lee is that you?

A stunning masterpiece! Among the top five works I have seen here. More breakdowns please.

Just sick!!! outstanding job man! did you use Marvelous Designer for the cloth?

Insane TOP ROW!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Saludos desde España :wink:

Jesus Christ. This has raised the bar among the Top Rows for me. Unfreakingbelievable.

Wow. I am speechless. This is just amazing. Excellent work all around.

Nooooo hhaaaaaaaaa SH$#%^^$

EXCELLENT

Haaaaaaaaa

Literally JAW DROPPING work. I’m sitting here with my mouth open, dumbfounded by the level of skill exhibited here.

Amazingly insane!

Superb! Absolutely superb! The anatomy, the poses, the clothing, everything is absolutely amazing! One of the best pieces of work I’ve ever seen in these forums, never mind the fact it’s only your first post! You’ve raised the bar for all of us. Way to knock it out of the park. :+1:

How long have you been using ZBrush? What other programs do you use? Can you tell us a little about your process?