ZBrushCentral

FiberMesh™ Preview

I’m left speechless from the heart attack I suffered watching this video. I can’t wait to get my hands on this update.

I can’t wait. Wow, I’d be in a better place if ZBrush was around when I was 20 years old.
I can add feathers to my character, The Rooster!

Wow… and just when you thought Zbrush couldn’t get anymore amazing. Great work Pixologic team!!! :smiley:

This came out of the blue. Excellent tool… =D

Looks great and very useful, can’t wait to see the tidal wave of hairy monsters stood on grassy plinth’s :wink:

Great!!! I’m ready to sculpt some werewolfs

:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:

I’m waiting another mutte’s masterpiece :+1:

wow !!! can someone pick up my jaw ?
Awesome work Pixo ! you reach always making wonders and raising the bar with new astounding features ! :slight_smile:

This is absolutely amazing! Thank you Pixologic for all of your hard work.
I personally have been using Zbrush since version 2. I have to say the evolution is just incredible.
This is really awesome.
Have a great holiday season!

Absolutely outstanding.

I am always amazed at Zbrush as it just grows and grows and gets better while lifting the standard for perfection all the time.

THANK YOU pixo and team.

Paul.

Just plain Unreal…Can’t wait for it to come out…You out did yourself this time !

wow wow:D:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Awesome as always! Definitely great for quick hair previews and conceptual work/illustration.

whoa…

and who says it can be used in production? it says all the hairs are polymesh3d so it’s just polys… exportable!

and you get the advantage of having all of zb’s inherently great sculpting to comb and shape hairstyles.

one thing that i’m seeing that i’m hoping can be addressed at some point is the ability to lock the length of the hairs so that you really can comb without making the hair longer.

anyway really fantastic and thanks much pix!

jin

Its just ####### Awesome… Great Job Pixelogic… you guys are doing revolution… :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

lol …come ooon guys this is just crazy!!! Congrats Pixologic team! …whats next? :+1:

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

wow … that is incredible!!

You guys are really setting the largest & most consistent benchmark in pioneering ideas within one software package, if you carry on like this other companies will need a century to run parallel with your successes.

Thanks for all the hard work & achievements.

“Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In.”

2012 Coming Soon!
danpants

Holy ****!