ZBrushCentral

Felon2 Sketchbook.

Insane!

Beautiful!

Love the armour and all the stuff going on with this character oO great work!

This is gorgeous! I spend more time in CG communities looking at other peoples’ work than I probably should, and this is one of the nicest characters I’ve seen in a long time. So much clean detail with excellent costume design. She’s awesome.

I’d love to see how you did some of the costume pieces, but there’s just so many sweet parts that I don’t even know which part to ask about. I typically hate it when people stick high heels on female characters, but those boots are just too cool.

Congratulations, looking forward to more!

@LynneMitchell the velvet material, is a shader in zbrush i have done. I can share withe you if you want.

@cdizzle hehe, thx a lot for those kind words. I would be happy to answer your question about workflow :).

Really nice character. One thing it’s kindda weird…the silhouette…and the pose doesn’t improve it. Anyway…nice detailing. Will you make a game character out of it?

Hi nimlot thx for you comments. What do you mean when saying : it’s kindda weird…the silhouette?
I would try to improve it if possible :slight_smile:

Look Felon…this is your posed silhouette right now…sorry for the fast paintover :slight_smile:

It’s kindda hard to figure out right now that this is a human. Just play with the pose and try to force some body parts to show up in silhouette…like the hands or face profile. Having the hands connected to the rest of the body in silhouette makes it hard to read the whole thing…just change the camera position so that the left hand shows up more and try not to force the right hand on top of your body. I would make her head looking to her left so that her nose profile will show up in silhouette. But that’s my 2 cents :slight_smile:

Honestly i have to agree with you. I’m not very happy with some parts of the posing. The model is very heavy, and i prefer retopo then texture before finding a better posing :).

The armor is complexe too, so it can create a strange feeling about the body.

I would have to change it but, i think it’s more interesting to do it through the low poly mesh.

By the way, thanks for your comment it help me to get a new point of view about the model :).

Really nice details felon, love the material definition in the sculpt!

This character is coming along very nicely! :+1:

very nice work here. beautiful costume. there is some iain mccraig-ish to it (that’s a good thing).

-r

Well, I disagree. A silhouette may well be one of the rules of composition, but abiding the rules always leads to mediocrity. Agreed that this pose nd camera angle are more difficult to read, but that I something I like.
I hate fastfood, pre-chewed efficiency and novels with phrases without comma’s and no longer than five words.
A work of art may be more difficult, yes. That is what makes it a work of art.

Super Awesome!!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

So beautiful costume!! I like the design and detailing.~~ so awesome!!!

Amazing!!!

That armor is beautiful. I apologize if it’s been asked before but – is the design yours? Also, any tips about the detailing process would be great.

Thx for your encouragement guys ( or girls^^).

@Nagulov thx and yes its my own design. I could explain some part but i donno what^^
If you have question about some things i would be havy to share some breakdown.

Felon your work is always amazing! I would love to see some Gumroad Tutorials :slight_smile: Your level of detail is quite unique and it’s hard to find some good tutorials with that kind of detailing in accessories and clothing. Even if you could share a bit your process or some kinda of tutorial that you studied in the past it would be great :slight_smile: Keep up the awesome work!

Here is a Keyshot try, just for fun. But i think i’m missing some knowledge. It look quite powerfull i’ll love to learn more about using it :).